Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Tralee

Options
  • 28-08-2011 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

I can't see a thread for this college so can anyone answer me this? My brother has accepted a place in the college in a level 7 course and has received a "registration pack". It's in quotes cos there doesn't seem to be a registration form for his to fill in. He has a letter for the medical centre, one for the bank giro and a third telling him to fill in the registration letter and send it back by tomorrow. Another letter he got earlier said that more info would be sent on on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Is there anyone else out there who knows a bit more, has received a pack from Tralee and could tell me what they got in it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭begsy

nicowa wrote: »
    I can't see a thread for this college so can anyone answer me this? My brother has accepted a place in the college in a level 7 course and has received a "registration pack". It's in quotes cos there doesn't seem to be a registration form for his to fill in. He has a letter for the medical centre, one for the bank giro and a third telling him to fill in the registration letter and send it back by tomorrow. Another letter he got earlier said that more info would be sent on on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Is there anyone else out there who knows a bit more, has received a pack from Tralee and could tell me what they got in it?

heya i'm going to be in first year in it this year doing a level 8..it's not a registration pack as such he has to fill out those forms and return it by tomorow.. Once the cao deadline for acceptance is closed on monday they will start sending out the registration forms... Hope that helps? what course is he doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 cat74

Wish u the best in that college!! its only a joke what goes on down their its the worst ran college all they want is money getting students to fill in review forms and giving them false hope but doing it in such away u think that they care about the students and would do everything to help them progress but its really all about money and it happens every year. their was a report done in the irish times about all the students failing under martin ogready in 2010 and its still going on he gets away with it every year i think the college uses this for to make money out of parents everything is done so fast u have to have all these forms fill in and back within 3 or 4 days with of course the fee!!!

Advertisement