Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

6930 problems

• 28-08-2011 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

anyone ever had any trouble with there 6930..or 30 series john Deere??

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

Worked an Autopower model, While it was a nice tractor I found it gutless enough, Airbrakes inevitably wore out fúcking up the hydraulics and transmission

Sat in an Autoquad version, It was grand, Not well specced though, And found I was very Stretched out reaching for the E gear.

Wouldnt Hold a light to the 6910 i was drawing with when i wasn't mowing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 rocky bilboa

what sort of trouble?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

most of these tractors need to be plugged in for diagnostics now to find a fault.

Marly

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

I'd say making repayments on the fcuking thing while the value drops off rapidly is a big problem:p:p:p

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

Very comfortable tractor I've found but would definitely prefer the 6910. That was a real workhorse

• Advertisement
Advertisement