Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 4 or android???

Options
  • 28-08-2011 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Folks, I'm currently using an iphone 3gs (which is ok!) due an upgrade but not sure if I should go with the iphone 4 or change to an android. Any suggestions?
    :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

How about an iPhone 5 in October, you might as well wait for it imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

IMO. I recommend an android. I did pay top dollar for mine but its like the Iphone just better on larger screen and extra home screens then your menu is separate.

But while i do recommend Android preferably HTC imo. I would hold out till the Iphone 5 is on the shelves before you decide. If they havent changed the screen size i recommend Android. Bigger screen is better IMO.

The only downside is iTunes but if you want you can do the same as me buy all my songs on iTunes from the computer and just transfer them to the memory card on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Think this boils down to 2 phones right now, The iPhone4 V's the Sony Xperia play, what the play lacks in polished software it makes up for having buttons for games.
    Flip a coin, or if you like games go with the play.
    If you were going to pick the phone solely on iOS V's Android, iOS wins but buttons kick ass.

Advertisement