Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sept/Oct 2011 Mom's

Options
  • 28-08-2011 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Its been a while since my first beautiful son was born and i'm totally out of the new mom circuit. I'm really excited and would love to know of any parenting groups, baby clubs along the south side. You know the coffee mornings & walk in the park stuff. Nothing to regime or structured, pop in pop out sorta thing. Definitely cant commit to another full time activity. Dunlaoighaire/Blackrock/Sandyford area would be ideal.

And if not are there any other Sep/Oct mom's to be out there will to have a chat and coffee (T), Let me know. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Hi slippersRheels,

Please note that abbreviations such as DS etc cannot be used on this forum. Please take time to read the charter to familiarize yourself with the guidelines of the forum.

Thank you,

January.

Advertisement