Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness Bottle Tops

Options
  • 28-08-2011 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hi all,

I would like to get me hands on as many Guinness bottle tops as possible for use in making handbags.

Anyone have any suggestions or have access to these I would greatly appreciate the help.

Many thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Mo14

Go into a pub that sells bottled Guinness and ask, we get through hundreds of the things in the pub I work in. Most of the time they go in the bin (unless I'm told to hold onto them for some reason such as yours).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 mccarre4

hey mo14,

thanks, not many pubs round me sell many bottles of guinness, mostly pints of the stuff. so am looking for a source elsewhere ...

E

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

mccarre4 wrote: »
    hey mo14,

thanks, not many pubs round me sell many bottles of guinness, mostly pints of the stuff. so am looking for a source elsewhere ...

E
    Buy a couple of crates in the offlicence, drink the insides, keep the tops, voila!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

mccarre4 wrote: »
    thanks, not many pubs round me sell many bottles of guinness, mostly pints of the stuff.
    post where you live, somebody might know a pub nearby, it would be typically "auld lad" pubs that do bottles. Or some member here might live nearby and save them up for you. How many are you looking for.

Sort of off-topic but I see this UK online shop has that belgian guinness which I think can be hard to get.
    http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/beers/cgi-bin/ss000000.pl

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

rubadub wrote: »
    I see this UK online shop has that belgian guinness which I think can be hard to get.
    http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/beers/cgi-bin/ss000000.pl
    Most of the decent Dublin off licences have it these days. Stupidly expensive though, and not worth paying the extra when Foreign Extra can be got for under €2.50.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 mccarre4

thanks rubadub,

im in monaghan but would be willing to have them collected from anywhere by courrier. i need a few hundred.. but really as many as possible. im from monaghan

Advertisement