Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QFA Beginner

Options
  • 28-08-2011 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm considering studying for qfa's I'm currently unemployed and have no degree would this be something worth doing? Is it a qualification you could travel with?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭leduigs

Hi Mate

Yea definitely worth doing, its cheap enough to do all 6, probably €1k - €1.5k for all.

You have to join the LIA though then for the last two which I think is maybe €150 a year. You need to then do 15 hours every year to keep the distinction. Best do it now though as lots of people are doing them, soon everyone in finance will need them mate!

As far as travel, I myself want to do it. Its not recognised really in other countries but you can get exemptions abroad. Either way it looks good on the CV!

If you wanna travle look at TEFL course, citydeal are doing that for offer until Friday.

Advertisement