Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Budget Smartphone ?

Options
  • 28-08-2011 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi Guys I'm thinking of buying a new smartphone.My budget unfortunately is under or around €150.I would like it to have bluetooth , a camera , an app store , music player , wifi and a good resolution screen.I prefer qwerty phones such as the E5 or Curve 8520.I would also like pre pay prices and I'm willing to switch networks for a good deal but I'm currently on meteor.:)Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

hard to pass 3's offer of the €49 galaxy europa, android market, camera, sat nav, wifi. Don't think you'll get a better bang for your buck at the moment...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

LG Optimus One

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭JDPhotography

best phones are sadly on bill pay

Samsung Galaxy S2
    HTC Sensation
    Iphone 4

all free on bill pay, with 40 euro bill a month

• Registered Users Posts: 16 WINTERSBOII

Thanks , I think i might just buy the galaxy Europa until I get a better mobile

• Advertisement
Advertisement