Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delete thread

Options
  • 28-08-2011 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

i am past the 48 hours so cant delete and i cant ask moderator ask it says i have to write a certain amount of replys or something also i requested name change and it still hasnt happened:mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You can always ask a mod to remove it. Did you report the thread or PM a mod directly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 coronation

tried to message a mod put it says something about having to post 25 and i only done 4. how do i pm them ?:mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You're being stopped by an anti-spam measure. You should be able to use the report post button and asked for it to be moved that way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement