Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan time scale??

Options
  • 28-08-2011 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

I'm planning on applying for a loan when I am back in Ireland for a week in the next few days and I'm just wondering If I can get the whole process done in this time. Oh and this is going to be a substantial loan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Varies from bank to bank. Which one?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭MightyDucks

Varies from bank to bank. Which one?
    Bank of Ireland

Could be a same day decision.

But it's up to your personal application. If you flying in then I'd assume it's ot a straight forward application. If it's a large amount it could be referred for approval and then cause your flying in they may need more information which you may not have at hand.

Id not expect to fly out with the loan sorted. To many variables to give you a correct answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭MightyDucks

Could be a same day decision.

But it's up to your personal application. If you flying in then I'd assume it's ot a straight forward application. If it's a large amount it could be referred for approval and then cause your flying in they may need more information which you may not have at hand.

Id not expect to fly out with the loan sorted. To many variables to give you a correct answer.

Cheers unclebill98,
    It is for a large sum however I'm not concerned if I don't have the loan when flying out again, just so long as they don't need me to go into the bank after the initial request.

Well in that cause make sure you say that and ask to have everything that needs to be signed is signed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement