Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby ban wasn't lifted?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from DRP since the ban isn't being contested for now.

Your ban in Rugby was a permanent one. Try PM'ing the Rugby mods first to see if they're willing to lift it. If they don't and you want to follow the DRP to contest the permanent ban, I'll move this back to DRP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭forlorndonkey

How is it permanent if they said it was reduced to 6 weeks?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The permanent ban is a later one, and came after the reduced ban. You should have the automatic PM from it.

Spear wrote: »
    The permanent ban is a later one, and came after the reduced ban. You should have the automatic PM from it.

I don't have any pm's from it. It's the first I've heard of it and it's very strange because I obviously haven't posted in the Rugby forum since my 6 week ban back in February..?

I can't explain the lack of PM, but there is a permanent ban in place. You should PM the rugby mods for the reason and to discuss it.

• Advertisement

I can't explain the lack of PM, but there is a permanent ban in place. You should PM the rugby mods for the reason and to discuss it.

What date was the ban issued on and who did it?

January 20th, by Ruggiebear.

January 20th, by Ruggiebear.
    That ban was reduced (to 6 weeks) 2 days later on January 22nd and the thread was marked resolved.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70219367&postcount=11

The permanent ban is still in place and wasn't removed. You can either remind Ruggiebear of the DRP outcome, or wait for an admin to correct it.

The permanent ban is still in place and wasn't removed. You can either remind Ruggiebear of the DRP outcome, or wait for an admin to correct it.

I assume an admin will either see this thread and sort it out promptly or you'll bring it to their attention?

The administrator of the sports section was the one who closed that thread and marked it as resolved. It's really very poor that he/she didn't then actually go through with their own decision.

• Advertisement

I've tagged the thread for admin attention.

I've tagged the thread for admin attention.

Thankyou.

And 52 views for this thread? 50 people need to get a life ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Ban lifted.
    Lift it.

Use of the word "please" goes a long way. Nobody here is your servant.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement