Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to get bag repaired in Dublin

Options
  • 28-08-2011 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

I have a bag made out of balistic nylon and I ripped one of the straps out of the seam today. I need to get someone (with a heavy duty sewing machine) to stick the strap back in to the seam.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a place, ideally in the city centre, which will do this type of repair for me?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

There's a place in Terenure that might do the trick. LOADS of buses will take you there from the city centre, and it's only about 15 minutes if it's not rush hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Tracy Jacks

There is a guy called Jude downstairs on Middle Abbey Street (beside a shop that sells hairdressing products). He reattached a strap to a bag for me and it's still going strong.

Advertisement