Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very very bad experience in Power City

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

maxer68 wrote: »
    I think you are now showing your real colours. The additional warranty is for returning the goods in a re-saleable condition and is a company policy. Your tv has an alledged fault and they are well within their rights to have it repaired and returned to you.

Your additional ranting and threats to power city has lost you all credibility.

What are you raving about 'true colours' the op had an issue that PC were obliged to resolve, especially if it's in the 28 days no quibble (the usual spiel is "If you are in any way unsatisfied"). The OP was dissatisfied, of course they are in their rights to repair but obviously this has been unsuccessful so the next step is Replace but she has been prevented from doing this, next step is refund which she didnt get to..

I would like to be corrected but the 28 day no quibble should supersede the Repair,Replace and Refund procedure as this is actually making a 'quibble'..she entered into the agreement to purchase on the understanding that Power City would uphold what they agreed to.

Personally i have no gripe with Power city as for me they have taken goods back/exchanged/ refunded etc if there was ever any problems with anything I bought in the past.

Just from reading the original post it sounds as if OP was irate but in no way unreasonable with staff in demanding a resolution... The salesperson's response seemed like it it was to cover up their own inability to fix/diagnose the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

peace2804 wrote: »
    I haven't received any email yet from Power City, I called them and I have to go back and bring the TV with me, my options are the following:

1 - They will notice the issue there and then I can either have an exchange or a credit note
    2 - They won't be able to notice the problem, I would have to leave the TV there for 24 hours, if it's faulty I will either have an exchange or a credit note.

None of these options suits me as I'm not ready to go back to the store again, the guys on the phone were really nice.

So I learnt a lesson, always always always ask if the refund option is available before making a purchase, in fact ask for all your options.

It's pity that it happened with an Irish company, I won't buy from them again but I really wish them the very best of luck.

The refund option is always available, but it is not at your discretion to get it. Power City offered an exchange if a fault is found.

Think of it this way, Power City took X euros from you and gave you a TV. If the TV worked perfectly you've got a happy customer and a happy business. Since the TV isn't working, Power City will give you another TV [the exact same make/model] and if it works perfectly, you should be a happy customer just like in the first instance. So what is your basis for not accepting an exchange?

Customers have to be reasonable as well and you're being unreasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,227 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I haven't received any email yet from Power City, I called them and I have to go back and bring the TV with me, my options are the following:

1 - They will notice the issue there and then I can either have an exchange or a credit note
    2 - They won't be able to notice the problem, I would have to leave the TV there for 24 hours, if it's faulty I will either have an exchange or a credit note.

None of these options suits me as I'm not ready to go back to the store again, the guys on the phone were really nice.

So I learnt a lesson, always always always ask if the refund option is available before making a purchase, in fact ask for all your options.

It's pity that it happened with an Irish company, I won't buy from them again but I really wish them the very best of luck.

I don't think you've learned any lesson here Peace, no store is going to let you buy something, go home and use it for a bit and let your bring it back for a refund without a good reason, especially if the box it open.

Now if you go back to the store they may notice the issue there and then but they may need to satisfy themselves that you did not cause the fault. They are entitled to get it looked at by an engineer and it could take more than 24hrs.

Your best course of action would be to drop it in and get them to have a proper look at it, if it's a case of one of your devices is causing the problem that would not be covered under warranty as it's a 3rd party device and it's not guaranteed to work. So they might not issue any refund and it's also could be the reason they found no fault in store.

You've going to have to get one of the options to suit you, the store has the trump cards here and you need to play ball to get a satisfactory outcome for yourself. Your best best is go back to the store and look for someone in service or repair not a salesman.

So what is your basis for not accepting an exchange?

Customers have to be reasonable as well and you're being unreasonable.

I do believe she is entitled to a full refund (for whatever reason) if she is not satisfied within the first 28 days of purchase.

She was not satisfied so therefore she is entitled to a refund... that's what it says on the tin!!!

Why is she being unreasonable when she entered into a contract which the store seems to be reneging on.

I am assuming that that's what it says on the receipt so i could stand open to correction maybe the OP would like to post what it says on the receipt regarding 28 refund....

How could the store be "reasonable" when they are failing to honour an agreement?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,227 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Armelodie wrote: »
    I do believe she is entitled to a full refund (for whatever reason) if she is not satisfied within the first 28 days of purchase.

You can believe all you want but the facts are, refund/replacement/repair. The decision on which you receive lies with retailer not the consumer. That's consumer law.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

I have not bought anything from Power City in years due to disgracefully bad customer service and an experience that is similar to the OPs.

Did you pay by credit card? If so, then see if you can get the credit card company to do a chargeback as you did not receive goods or services fit for purpose.

If not, file immediately with the small claims court. I genuinely wouldnt bother dealing with Power City on this - their customer service is an absolute disgrace and you may as well bang your head off a brick wall. I have also had the experience of a snotty salesman refusing to assist with an after sales issue - the only answer is - dont buy there. Take your business elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

She was not satisfied so therefore she is entitled to a refund... that's what it says on the tin!!!

Store policies like this are usually only with regard to non-faulty goods. The OP has reported a fault so we're falling back on legislation here. And by legislation the OP has been offered an exchange. Yes, the OP can refuse the exchange and insist on a refund but it really doesn't look great for their case if they refused a completely new, identical item as a means of redress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

I think you are now showing your real colours. The additional warranty is for returning the goods in a re-saleable condition and is a company policy. Your tv has an alledged fault and they are well within their rights to have it repaired and returned to you.

Your additional ranting and threats to power city has lost you all credibility.

what are you talking about? the OP isn't ranting and raving do you work for Power city, I have bought some items from them but their customer service leaves a lot to be desired, haven't tried in a while but last time I did it was impossible to get through to them, for that reason I shop elsewhere.
    You could ring the manufacturer's support line directly and by-pass Power City. Legally they are responsible to take it back, have it checked, repair it and return it to you, but calling the manufacturer's repair agent directly will get it fixed a lot quicker.
    http://www.powercity.ie/?action=helplines

and yes, the retailer can refuse a exchange / refund. They by law must offer REPAIR, Exchange or refund. 3 options! - If it cannot be repaired in such a way that the repair is permanent and does not affect the performance of the product, then and only then must they offer exchange or refund.

You can of course refuse the repair option, but this would leave any legal case very very weak.

You talk about what is required by law, but the item is a week old, the OP's contract is with Power City, they should not accept beiong fobbed off to the manufacturer, if yoiu think that then you dont know consumer law at all. I'd try one more attempt at dealing with power city telling them you wish to speak to a store manager or higher,have a letter detailing (but concise) your complaint and have a copy, ask to get any copy counter signed and/or reg post it to them, if they fail to respond adequetly tell them and then do go to consumer connect.ie then small claims court as you wont/shouldn't waste your time.I'd expect a reply/update within a week, no reply in that time then I'd proceed as above.

You can believe all you want but the facts are, refund/replacement/repair. The decision on which you receive lies with retailer not the consumer. That's consumer law.

Think you meant repair/replace/refund..

At the time
    They didnt repair
    They wouldnt replace (although that seems to be on the cards now as the least hassle option)
    They wouldnt refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Not quite accurate, the decision on which you are offered lies with the retailer, but you can reject that offer and attempt to negotiate a better offer. The SCC can make the decision if both parties can't agree. It's not a case of simply accepting what you're offered.

At the time
    They didnt repair
    They wouldnt replace (although that seems to be on the cards now as the least hassle option)
    They wouldnt refund.
    There is no sequence, in fact the retailer doesn't even have to offer all 3, they can pick and choose among them, that's their choice. So long as they offer a repair or a replacement or a refund they are abiding by their legal obligations. They can also offer multiple options if they wish.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

Merch wrote: »
    what are you talking about? the OP isn't ranting and raving do you work for Power city, I have bought some items from them but their customer service leaves a lot to be desired, haven't tried in a while but last time I did it was impossible to get through to them, for that reason I shop elsewhere.

You talk about what is required by law, but the item is a week old, the OP's contract is with Power City, they should not accept beiong fobbed off to the manufacturer, if yoiu think that then you dont know consumer law at all. I'd try one more attempt at dealing with power city telling them you wish to speak to a store manager or higher,have a letter detailing (but concise) your complaint and have a copy, ask to get any copy counter signed and/or reg post it to them, if they fail to respond adequetly tell them and then do go to consumer connect.ie then small claims court as you wont/shouldn't waste your time.I'd expect a reply/update within a week, no reply in that time then I'd proceed as above.

why is it that when a poster gives a post with even a slight bias in favour of a retailer tehre are some eejits who will always say "you must work for them"

do you know how stupid this remark is?

Whether the item is one minute old or one year old comnsumer legislation applies. - Legislation = law = must be adhered to and applies to all parties.

and on your second point - read my post PROPERLY (eg - the next line after your highlighted line - before making a comment that says EXACTLY what you say. - I clearly say, PC are responsible BUT the OP COULD if he/she wished, contact the manufacturer. "they are responsible to take it back, have it checked, repair it and return it to you," Its an option that sometimes gets the situation fixed quicker and thats what is wanted!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The decision does not lie with the retailer, they offer, the customer can reject the offer and ask for one of the other remedies. But both sides must be reasonable.

Op, if you file with the scc without first going through the remedy as offered by the people you spoke to, you could well lose your claim as you are refusing their offer to remedy the situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Having worked in an electrical shop a few annoying things spring to mind:

1. The OP mentions that since it's a week old and there is a fault already that if they accept a repair then it'll be broken in a year.

Nonsense. A lot of the time it's a tiny fault which is repaired.

2. Customers are under some sort of illusion that retailers can just exchange seemingly faulty items for refund or replacement without any consequenses. This is the most frustrating one.

Even if an item is a week old,the company can't give out a replacement if they can't find a fault. OP perhaps you should have told them to hang on to it for a day and notice the fault.

The reason they don't give out replacement goods like there's no tomorrow is that they'd look for credit from their suppliers i.e Toshiba/Samsung whoever. If they claim for a set with a minor fault that could have been repaired cheaply then they simply won't credit them for it. It may be excellent customer service to merely replace the item,but there's no point giving excellent customer service when you're losing money just because the customer refuses to see the problem reasonably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

I don't think you've learned any lesson here Peace, no store is going to let you buy something, go home and use it for a bit and let your bring it back for a refund without a good reason, especially if the box it open.

Now if you go back to the store they may notice the issue there and then but they may need to satisfy themselves that you did not cause the fault. They are entitled to get it looked at by an engineer and it could take more than 24hrs.

Your best course of action would be to drop it in and get them to have a proper look at it, if it's a case of one of your devices is causing the problem that would not be covered under warranty as it's a 3rd party device and it's not guaranteed to work. So they might not issue any refund and it's also could be the reason they found no fault in store.

You've going to have to get one of the options to suit you, the store has the trump cards here and you need to play ball to get a satisfactory outcome for yourself. Your best best is go back to the store and look for someone in service or repair not a salesman.

Thats the whole idea of the protection afforded to the customer under law, they HAVE to take it out of the box and use it, they realise it doesnt work correctly, so justifiably return it. How could the box not be open???
    why is it that when a poster gives a post with even a slight bias in favour of a retailer tehre are some eejits who will always say "you must work for them"

do you know how stupid this remark is?

Whether the item is one minute old or one year old comnsumer legislation applies. - Legislation = law = must be adhered to and applies to all parties.

and on your second point - read my post PROPERLY (eg - the next line after your highlighted line - before making a comment that says EXACTLY what you say. - I clearly say, PC are responsible BUT the OP COULD if he/she wished, contact the manufacturer. "they are responsible to take it back, have it checked, repair it and return it to you," Its an option that sometimes gets the situation fixed quicker and thats what is wanted!

Attack the post not the poster, well its like this, your suggestion they were ranting and raving here which I saw none of places in my mind that you either work in retail and are biased or work specifically for PC and defend them around the place for their terrible customer service when you see someone brings up these incidents.

The store doesnt have the trump card here, legislation protects the consumer, NO ONE has a trump card, they dont need to play ball as you suggest as if they have to go to PCity cap in hand, they need to get on to PCity, put it in writing, get a receipt/ticket no. of the complaint/who they spoke to and informed what the follow up steps will be and a timeframe.If that doesnt work go to citizens information/consumer connect, then SCC.

The problem is Power city always try to fob off customers with issues, right from the begining when you try to ring them (edit noit answering), or talk to staff, they say oh there is no manager here.
    OP try deal with PC firmly and politely, if they mess you about go an alternate route.

They purchased something in good faith, they are entitled to a fully functioning version of that device.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

At the time
    They didnt repair
    They wouldnt refund.

If you read the OPs posts you will find the answer to above.
    The honest story is that he told me that he's not going to refund me or exchange the faulty item as he doesn't have the right to do so (I don't believe that myself), my answer was word by word "I'm not ready to leave the store until a solution is found, I have a receipt where I can read exchange or refund within 28 days". I was claiming something within my rights, his answer was " Sir, I can have you physically removed from this store" which means by force.

The OP was refusing to leave the store (and most likely was refusing ot leave his TV there) And if you notice the day the OP brought the item to the store was Sunday, hardly a day for the repairs dept to be open!

Also the salesman said that he couldn't refund or exchange. "not having the right to so", and it transpires along the way that the manager was on a day off (perfectly acceptable) but with the OP standing his ground and expecting something to be done there and then when the fault couldn't be established is unreasonable.

I do believe there's was a wee bit more said than the OP is letting on. Any of the posts from the OP on the subject show a lack of knowledge of consumer law, and yet here is is quoting that he's not leaving the store because he knows his rights.

I have dealt with many a customer who march in on a weekend with a technical fault and expect that they will get there own way there and then and not understand that to establish a fault the item may have to go to be inspected. Every store doesn't have a little workshop in the back, and if they did, they most likely wouldn't work on a Sunday! Items go to a central service/repair or back to the manufacturer for inspection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

OK people are really going a bit OTT here.

The OP had a fault with the TV, which I am sure cost him/her a good sum of money. It's not some top that was the wrong size, he/she was well within their rights to ask the person in the shop working that served them which way they would get some sort of compensation for an obvious annoyance to anyone capable of hearing.

I don't care who you are but no sales person should ever say they will force you out of their shop unless you yourself have threatened them first. The OP only stood their ground (which too little Irish people do when it comes to stuff like this) and regardless of being wrong/right the sales assistant sounds horrid. Scumbags rarely get told they will get forced out of a shop let alone a customer with a faulty appliance. Ridiculous.

The people in here who are trying for some reason to make the OP out to be some sort of chancer is even more ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Resi12 wrote: »
    OK people are really going a bit OTT here.

The OP had a fault with the TV, which I am sure cost him/her a good sum of money. It's not some top that was the wrong size, he/she was well within their rights to ask the person in the shop working that served them which way they would get some sort of compensation for an obvious annoyance to anyone capable of hearing.

I don't care who you are but no sales person should ever say they will force you out of their shop unless you yourself have threatened them first. The OP only stood their ground (which too little Irish people do when it comes to stuff like this) and regardless of being wrong/right the sales assistant sounds horrid. Scumbags rarely get told they will get forced out of a shop let alone a customer with a faulty appliance. Ridiculous.

The people in here who are trying for some reason to make the OP out to be some sort of chancer is even more ridiculous.

I don't think anybody thinks the OP is a chancer. Misinformed and unaware of consumer law yes, but not chancing their arm.

Resi, I don't know if you've ever been on the receiving end of a customer who is ill informed of their "rights" and exerts undue pressure on store staff but I have as have many others that I know. Being threatened or verbally abused is far too regular an occurance in retail and it happens a lot.

I just find it incredulous that the OP was threatened to be ejected from the store without there being some form of verbal stand off between them and the staff member. I'm not saying the staff member was right or the OP was right but these things don't just happen, it's usually the last resort if the customer is persistant to the point where the staff member feels they have no other choice.

The way I see it is the OP states they refused to leave the store, when it seems the fault couldn't be established there and then. The OP has a limited grasp on consumer law but continues to exert the "rights" they think they have. The staff member can't leave, they are paid to work in the store and the customer refuses to leave their workplace until they get their way. As a last resort the staff member has to tell the OP to leave otherwise they will be forcibly removed.

All of this is not the issue, the fault of the TV needs to be established. Probably taken for inspection.

I have asked the OP already but if they googled the problem with the particular TV, if it's a well known problem it gives them a far better chance to get a replacement model. And if it's a well known fault with a particular model then I would look for a different model in exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Having worked in an electrical shop a few annoying things spring to mind:

1. The OP mentions that since it's a week old and there is a fault already that if they accept a repair then it'll be broken in a year.

Nonsense. A lot of the time it's a tiny fault which is repaired.

In this instance the fault was found immediately and the retailer notified.

It was a sales man not a engineer who tried to diagnose the fault.

He had already contacted the manufacturer who advised him it was not a known or "tiny fault"

The OP was more than fair and jumped through the hoops he was asked.

2. Customers are under some sort of illusion that retailers can just exchange seemingly faulty items for refund or replacement without any consequenses. This is the most frustrating one.

With respect. Why should consumers care?

If I buy a TV for 500 euro, a grand or whatever price, I plug it in and it's faulty, I'm not losing sleep that the retailer will have hassle getting redress on their end.

I'd be a little bit preoccupied with my redress to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Seems to be the salesman was wrong, but the OP didn't deal with that well.

Boggles wrote: »

He had already contacted the manufacturer who advised him it was not a known or "tiny fault"

If I buy a TV for 500 euro, a grand or whatever price, I plug it in and it's faulty, I'm not losing sleep that the retailer will have hassle getting redress on their end.

With respect, nowhere does in the OP does it say that the manufacturer advised it was not a "tiny fault", they simply advised him "they weren't aware about this issue". That means just that. It could very easily be a random simple tiny fault that could be repaired, and not necessarily one that is so prevalent to become a known fault.
    BostonB wrote: »
    Seems to be the salesman was wrong, but the OP didn't deal with that well.
    That's how I read it. Telling someone that you won't move from here until you get your way would be considered unreasonable no matter how polite you say it. Note that the OP say's it was after he gave that ultimatum that he was asked to leave, not before. No innocents in this one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Boggles wrote: »

In reference to the first part. It wasn't a common fault,that doesn't necessarily mean it isn't a small fault.
    The consumer also didn't give the salesman a chance for an engineer to diagnose it as they were so intent on getting a replacement or refund,as they thought it was their rite. Also,the retailer may have been notified,that doesn't mean it was discovered.

Second point: It doesn't really matter what customers care about,retailers aren't going to hand out replacements in simple instances. It's simple,the consumer can complain all they want

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

slimjimmc wrote: »
    With respect, nowhere does in the OP does it say that the manufacturer advised it was not a "tiny fault", they simply advised him "they weren't aware about this issue". That means just that. It could very easily be a random simple tiny fault that could be repaired, and not necessarily one that is so prevalent to become a known fault.

But it wasn't.

I'd also have faith in the manufacturers tech support repairing a "tiny fault" over the phone. They would be considered the experts, after all it is their products and they trouble shoot for a living.

In reference to the first part. It wasn't a common fault,that doesn't necessarily mean it isn't a small fault.

How do you define a small fault. As I said above, any small fault should be easily rectified with the right support.

I wouldn't consider cracking the telly open to repair something small, a small fault.
    Urbansea wrote: »
    The consumer also didn't give the salesman a chance for an engineer to diagnose it as they were so intent on getting a replacement or refund,as they thought it was their rite.

That's because the Salesman was intent on fumbling around with it himself for half an hour.

The OPs lack of knowledge of consumer law is irrelevant to the point.

Also,the retailer may have been notified,that doesn't mean it was discovered.

Don't really know what you mean by this, but the retailer fobbed the OP off to the manufacturer in the first place.

Like I said he willingly jumped through enough hoops.
    Second point: It doesn't really matter what customers care about,retailers aren't going to hand out replacements in simple instances. It's simple,the consumer can complain all they want

Well no.

In this instance the retailer has handed out a replacement and lost a potential customer in the future and maybe the custom of family and friends.

Consumer law is based on fairness. The OP was fair to a point, the retailer was shambolic.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭peace2804

The only reason why I insisted with the salesman is because he wasted 30 minutes of my time, he hasn't done anything to diagnose the issue and then he just wanted to get rid of me. If the sales person told me from the very beginning that he can't do any troubleshooting and my options are to either leave it there of bring it back then I can and I will understand.

Well just to give you some updates, it's really looking bad for Power City, I sent them an email on Sunday, I rang them on Monday afternoon asking for updates and I have been told that I'll receive an email soon, instead of receiving an email another person called me and told me that they will look after me and I just have to bring the TV again to the shop ( I refuse this option as I have done it and wasted my time ), so I rang today morning again and I spoke with the same person and requested an answer by email ( I want to keep a record of everything ) and again I have been told that today I'll receive an answer and guess what??? Nothing in my mailbox yet.
    It looks like I have to start recording the calls to show to everybody that Power City really have a terrible customer service.

If you are refusing to bring the tv back to the shop what are you asking them to do?

Well first of all to deal with my formal complaint about the way I was treated in the store.
    I am not ready to put a foot in any Power City store because of that.

The second thing I would like to receive an email explaining to me my options because sometimes what they can say on the phone they can't really write it if you know what I mean.

The third thing is to deal with my request in a serious manner and not only tell me that they will look after me, if I have done my best to go to a store and to bring my TV with me without any real solution they can at least organise for somebody to come home and take the TV with them, give me accurate deadline and then bring it back, as simple as that.

Have they been unable to assure you that you will be treated in a fair manner if you go to another store?

They did, but my decision has nothing to do with the guys in customer service, it's for principles.

They did, but my decision has nothing to do with the guys in customer service, it's for principles.
    Then imo you are being unreasonable. You had one bad run in with one member of staff. They are trying to sort it out for you and you aren't allowing them to.

Well first of all to deal with my formal complaint about the way I was treated in the store.

The second thing I would like to receive an email explaining to me my options because sometimes what they can say on the phone they can't really write it if you know what I mean.

The third thing is to deal with my request in a serious manner and not only tell me that they will look after me, if I have done my best to go to a store and to bring my TV with me without any real solution they can at least organise for somebody to come home and take the TV with them, give me accurate deadline and then bring it back, as simple as that.

What exactly do you intend to do if you don't get the response you demand.. go to the SCC? The retailer has invited you to return the TV to them for diagnosis, yet you are refusing. They are under no legal obligation to collect the TV from you as they have not yet determined a genuine fault exists. If the fault is genuine they are legally obliged to ensure you are not at a loss arising from the defect, that can mean reimbursement for reasonable expenses. But likewise if no fault exists, you could be held liable for expenses incurred.

Your refusal to return it to them for diagnosis will most certain be seen as you being unreasonably stubborn and that will not reflect favourably on you should you escalate the matter to the SCC. Principles are all very well but they can bite back too.

By all means demand an apology for the way you feel you've been treated, but that's an side issue to getting your problem with the TV resolved.

Your options have already been explained to you, here and by the retailer, they are repair or refund or replacement as laid down in statute and nothing the retailer can say will remove those right but neither does it mean you'll get the option you want.

I wish you the best of luck anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

ah ffs, you're just being beligerent and stubborn over this at this case. Soem people here have put you on a pedestal and you are taking it way too far.
    Bring the bloody thing back, get your replacement and let life move on.

Now I know what the salesperson was dealing with. And I'm fairly certain you acted the maggot in the stoire looking foir something you simply were not entitled to. - And now the store offers a replacement and you throw the toys out of the pram and say no no no, I'm not going.

GET OVER IT!!!!!!! LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!!!

Advertisement