Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st holiday with Kindle

Options
  • 28-08-2011 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi all, I am preparing my new kindle for its first holiday :D and am looking for a good book to download. I have already downloaded the new Marian Keyes one as well as John Giles Biography and Madeleine. I find the Amazon store really tough going on the kindle and would love a recommendation for a final book!
    Also if anyone else has a kindle, I am away for 8 days, would I have enough battery for that length of time?

Thanks so much :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭E.T.

It depends how much reading you end up doing. I've read about 16 books since I charged mine about 2 weeks ago. I'd bring the charger/lead just in case!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Turn off the wireless, that'll save on power. I would think you'd easily get 8+ days out of it if you did that. As far as I can remember I got through 3 or 4 books without having to recharge and even after that I had half the power remaining.

Advertisement