Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

North Wicklow Direction - ideas please

• 28-08-2011 8:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am looking for some suggestions here.....I have a 10 year old boy....I'm trying to get him involved in some sort of sporting activity but none of the usual activities interest him.....

He is a very organised and self disciplined boy and I think he would be interested in some martial arts...but what type and where??

We live in North Wicklow direction so I would be grateful if someone could point me towards some clubs and give me some suggestions as to what type....

Many thanks in advance

Big Mig

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

Warriors Muay Thai are in Dun Laoighaire, very good club.

The instructor was a professional fighter and the club has active professional fighters competing. You cant ask for more.

http://www.warriorsthaiboxing.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Zen65

Big Mig wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

We live in North Wicklow direction so I would be grateful if someone could point me towards some clubs and give me some suggestions as to what type....

Are you near to the Glenview Hotel? There's a karate club that trains there twice a week, includes young kids. I hear it's a very social club too, so your kid would enjoy it.

Z

Advertisement