Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thrilled

• 28-08-2011 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭

:D Today my little 3yr old JRT walked on the lead with ease for the first time. Took months to get him to this stage as he was very very nervous and timid when we took him in.

I feel like a mother that just saw her baby walk for the first time. Major milestone in his recovery :D

Just thought i'd share with you fellow animal nuts xx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

Yay isn't it lovely when your hard work pays off :D

Well done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Ah well done! I love training my guy - its just so rewarding when he gets it! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭ashblag

Thanks everyone. I'd say the people i passed thought i was mental was smiling like a chesire cat!

Just so happy for the little guy,lovely to see him enjoying the new smells and and sights not shaking with fear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

ashblag wrote: »
    Thanks everyone. I'd say the people i passed thought i was mental was smiling like a chesire cat!

Just so happy for the little guy,lovely to see him enjoying the new smells and and sights not shaking with fear.

He he I get that all the time!! My guy can be fearful so if say we're coming up to something I think he'll be afraid of I give a look command, click and reward to get the focus on me - every time I click somebody will turn around and look lol!

Advertisement