Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lookin to buy 24m of Cat5 network cable in Dublin

Options
  • 28-08-2011 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy a long network cable. About 24m i guess.

I tried Maplin before and didnt see any there that long. Can you guys point me where to find some already made up? Dont have crimping tools etc.

Regards,
    W

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭rugrat69

Woody_FX wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy a long network cable. About 24m i guess.

I tried Maplin before and didnt see any there that long. Can you guys point me where to find some already made up? Dont have crimping tools etc.

Regards,
    W

Try wood communications in ballymount they can make it up for you.

www.woodcomm.ie ask for Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

Depending on where you are living there are several suppliers.

Southside: Temple Sales, Wood Communications,Connectix, Beacon Communications Deering Communications, 1network.

Northside: Kedington,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

Peats or IT Direct would make it for you if you're in the city

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

cheap one on amazon.

saw longer than 24 in maplin before but any shop will have it quite expensive

Advertisement