Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acceptance email

Options
  • 28-08-2011 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭

Should I have got an Email from DIT confirming I have accepted the coarse? I have obviously got one from the CAO, but have heard nothing from DIT.

Thanks guys :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Sciency

swiftblade wrote: »
    Should I have got an Email from DIT confirming I have accepted the coarse? I have obviously got one from the CAO, but have heard nothing from DIT.

Thanks guys :)

I robbed this off another thread, it comes from DIT's Facebook :

"Many incoming first years have contacted us wondering when they'll get a letter about registration. On Monday 29th, the CAO will supply us with the list of students who have accepted their offers, and we'll be writing out to everyone on Tuesday. So next week, as well as an "Invitation to Register" letter, you'll get a Campus Life Welcome Pack with your Student Diary and some nice freebies! Welcome to DIT!

.....so it looks like there won't be any emails coming from DIT, you'll have to wait for later this week from Tuesday on to hear from them by post !!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 DeanO990

Hey did anyone get the letter this morning asking them to register online ? ,, Sciency - i didnt get no pack .. all i got was a letter telling me to do everything online ?? ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm doing culinary arts and got the invite to register too. Not much other info at all! Assuming we'll get something else too? I think someone here mentioned student diaries and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭ShamrockGirl

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I'm doing culinary arts and got the invite to register too. Not much other info at all! Assuming we'll get something else too? I think someone here mentioned student diaries and stuff.

Yup you'll get boring brown or white envelope first will all the important registration instructions.

The next one should arrive soon with the freebies, and more than lightly will be very identifiable. Last year it was A4 size shiny zebra print and the year before it was gold. Can't miss it!!! :)

Yup you'll get boring brown or white envelope first will all the important registration instructions.

The next one should arrive soon with the freebies, and more than lightly will be very identifiable. Last year it was A4 size shiny zebra print and the year before it was gold. Can't miss it!!! :)

Ooh I'm excited now. That sounds much more interesting than the one I got today!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Yea, got that one today. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Shinnybeans

I got accepted as well and I was just wondering if anyone knew about which parts of the uniforms we had to go and buy ourselves?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

I got accepted as well and I was just wondering if anyone knew about which parts of the uniforms we had to go and buy ourselves?

Um.....what? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5 DeanO990

WHAT !!! we dont wear a uniform do we !!

For culinary arts and things like that you do. Science based courses you've to wear lab coats for labs. Don't know about anything else though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Kingf1sher

I got mine today. Just a pen and a pocket sized diary. Very disappointing. I was hopong for a decent wall planner:D

Advertisement