Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Medium in Dublin?

Options
  • 28-08-2011 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

I'm very eager to see a good medium in Dublin but I don't know where to start. I found Linda Green on facebook but she wont give me an appointment without me accepting her friend request, this doesn't really seem fair! Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭miss dakota

hi carme, very strange of linda.... The top mediums are hard to get an appt with, bernie stokes i hear is the best but theres a v long waiting list. Im going to attend one of her next shows as ive heard shes fab and she sometimes raffles tickets at her shows for private readings, i think thats my only hope, shes also on facebook so maybe you could contact her. I did call her but no reply yet. Dympna highly recommended too, i think theres a 6month waiting list, shes a bit unreliable but a good medium. I rang Gina last week and im on the waiting list, so hopefully i will meet her soon. Ive met Carol byrne in wexford, i dont know if thats too far for you but in my opinion shes a good medium. theres actually very few good mediums in dublin, so my advice is try to meet one of the top ones and good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

Thanks for your reply :) I really hope Linda gets back to me, I just find it dodgy that she keeps trying to add me rather than give me an appointment time which I have let her know I'm very eager for. I've heard of Bernie too, would you have contact info for her?

the reason linda insists to friend potential clients on facebook in order for you to get an appt, is so she will be able to read all about your life before she meets you, your relationship status, if youve kids, your interests hobbies read all your comments and bingo theres a reading :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 karenbaby

i got an appointment with linda and she dident ask me to be added i have her number if u'd like it allso i feel bad for her that miss dikota is going out of her way to slander and put her down its one thing given ur opinion but u have posted about 5 times bad stuff about her i have text her to let her know as i feel she needs to be able to defend herself i will let ye know if i get a reply from her :) my opinion of her is very different she really helped me and i owe her that i think....

hi karenbaby i was just replying to carmes comments about why linda would only arrange appts if she accepted her friend request on facebook...if lindas reads my comments shes very welcome to contact me. im not going to make any further comments on the subject, sista a board member met her with her friend in donegal and thought the same, people are welcome to make up their own minds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

Thanks for sharing your experience karenbaby, I have an appointment and she has said that she wont charge me if the person I lost doesn't come through. I can totally understand missdakota being unhappy and wanting to share it though because I would be very upset if I had that experience and people do have a right to know, same as over on the consumer forums. I will let you know how I get on, it's on the 10th Sept. I'm terrified it'll be a con cos the money doesn't bother me but I'm so desperate to hear something from this person.

hi carme thanks for your fair comments and i hope your reading goes well

Advertisement