Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse @ reading Live on BBC3 now

Options
  • 28-08-2011 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭

Live now! Thought I'd post this for anyone who is interested

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Have it recording on two different machines in case one stops recording. Unable to watch it tonight :(

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

They wouldn't let the BBC show the majority of the tracks they played off Origin Of Symmetry because they hadn't played a lot of the tracks off the album in a long time and felt they might be rusty.It's a shame because i was looking forward to hearing a lot of the real old stuff.Ah well

I think that is a **** excuse. Citizen Erased gets played regularly enough yet it wasn't on the BBC broadcast.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Rud wrote: »
    They wouldn't let the BBC show the majority of the tracks they played off Origin Of Symmetry because they hadn't played a lot of the tracks off the album in a long time and felt they might be rusty.It's a shame because i was looking forward to hearing a lot of the real old stuff.Ah well

Lol, joke of a group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Doubt that's the reason. I'm pretty sure they didn't broadcast the Origin tracks because they're planning to release some sort of Live DVD/CD.

• Advertisement

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Doubt that's the reason.

It was the excuse given by the presenters on BBC3 so who knows. I think it is bull**** myself.

Advertisement