Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

football team for my 7 year old?

Options
  • 28-08-2011 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

hi just wondering if any one can help with finding a soccer club for my son he is mad to play we are in dundalk area thanks, not sure if any clubs are training at this time of year for that age thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

What part of Dundalk? Loads of clubs..

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭house45

avenue road area

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

Arsenal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

house45 wrote: »
    avenue road area

A friend of mine is currently coaching Bay United U8's I'll ask him to come on here.

They play and train just behind the retail park so would suit you

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

hi just wondering if any one can help with finding a soccer club for my son he is mad to play we are in dundalk area thanks, not sure if any clubs are training at this time of year for that age thanks

Soccer for 7 and 8 year olds is coming to an end this weekend with the LEE MYLES LUCCHESI tournament blitz. School boys league will be starting shortly, for U10 kids born 2002 and earlier. Probably not much good to you now but it will be next may or june before Summer football starts again. Most Dundalk clubs have F/B pages posting training and fixtures during the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

I've sent a PM to you

Advertisement