Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun Evening Classes!!!

Options
  • 28-08-2011 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Anybody do any evening classes which are fun in the city centre?

I know that's very vague I mean maybe something creative...I did an acting class which i loved...I like meditation, art, anything thats not related to work sounds good!

Finding it hard to pin anything down. Am getting bored and the nights are closing in...lol

any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I met some guys up at IMMA last weekend who were fencing. They said there's classes starting soon. Fence Fit is the name of the club.

It's a bit different I thought. "En Garde!" and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭craoltoir

Check out the Peoples College, Parnell Square for Evening Classes. The college is supported by the trade unions and affiliated to Aontas/National Association for Adult Education. Prices are reasonable.

Classes commence 3 October with enrolments from Monday 5th September.

Languages, Bridge, Hill-Walking, Politics, Pilates etc. etc. available.

www.peoplescollege.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭Emiko

I met some guys up at IMMA last weekend who were fencing. They said there's classes starting soon. Fence Fit is the name of the club.

It's a bit different I thought. "En Garde!" and all that.

I was thinking of choosing a fencing class myself, one time.

But in the end I didn't picket.

Advertisement