Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Final Tickets? *** Mod Note Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Marse wrote: »
    I still have a Cusack stand ticket that I'd like to swap for a Hill ticket. PM me if you're interested.
    Quackster wrote: »
    I've a Hogan Stand ticket but for financial reasons I'd like to swap it for a terrace ticket plus the €40 balance. Anyone interested, PM me!

lads, i have a hill, looking for a stand. willing to swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

have a nally looking to swap for a hill or hogan stand. (obviously ill pay the difference for the stand) pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

Folks have 2 Davin Stand Tickets looking to swap them for 2 Hill tickets. Just a straight swap PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭roosh

Best of luck to everyone still looking. I picked up a stand ticket today, so there are still a few out there to be had.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 bohsmug

roosh wrote: »
    Best of luck to everyone still looking. I picked up a stand ticket today, so there are still a few out there to be had.

Fair play lad. Some hunting!

• Advertisement

no12 wrote: »
    Folks have 2 Davin Stand Tickets looking to swap them for 2 Hill tickets. Just a straight swap PM if interested

i have one hill for a swap for stand, looking for another, if i get it in the next 24 hours or so, ill pm you and do a 2 for 2 then...

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭duchalla

Hi,

I've a hill ticket that I want to swap for any stand ticket, pm me if interested.

Duchalla.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭roosh

bohsmug wrote: »
    Fair play lad. Some hunting!

ticket cost me around €120 in total, if you factor in all the draws I entered to win tickets :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Missed out on a ticket in the draw down in the club last night, absolutely devastated. They only had 50 tickets. They tried to make it as fair as possible by entering your name by the amount of championship matches you attended so you could be entered a max of 6 times, but you could only win one ticket so if your name was picked out a second time you didnt win a second ticket.

The chairman did say at the end of the draw that they were hoping to maybe get a second allocation on Friday. Just wondering if anyone has heard of any clubs getting a second allocation.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

I have a brand new xbox 360 (4gb) to swap for a ticket for Sunday dublin vs kerry :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

Missed out on a ticket in the draw down in the club last night, absolutely devastated. They only had 50 tickets. They tried to make it as fair as possible by entering your name by the amount of championship matches you attended so you could be entered a max of 6 times, but you could only win one ticket so if your name was picked out a second time you didnt win a second ticket.

The chairman did say at the end of the draw that they were hoping to maybe get a second allocation on Friday. Just wondering if anyone has heard of any clubs getting a second allocation.

A lot of them are and some have already collected theirs. I know of three clubs (two in Kerry one in Dublin) who got close to the same allocation second time around (ie 80 tickets first time, 70 second). For anyone looking, keep at it. There are definitely tickets starting to come back and they will be available. I had taken the numbers off two Dublin supporters at work on the off chance I could get them something and both of them came back to me tonight to say they are now sorted. If you are really interested you should go to town early Sunday morning (from 11 on) and go to pubs on Dorset St and surrounding areas. Good luck with them.

no12 wrote: »

got my 2nd hill tonight so i can swap for you.....

pm..

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

got my 2nd hill tonight so i can swap for you.....

pm..

would you swap for a brand new xbox 360? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Paddyontherun

Was at the same draw. Rumour that extras arrived, check with club.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Cian59

I have 2 hogan stand tickets. Looking to swap for 2 Hill/Nally tickets. PM please

• Registered Users Posts: 10,365 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Have 1 Nally to swap if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Looking to swap one stand for one hill :o (worth a try)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Marse

Marse wrote: »
    I still have a Cusack stand ticket that I'd like to swap for a Hill ticket. PM me if you're interested.

Have all the tickets I need, thanks for the responses. Enjoy the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Shifty11

My hunt still continues lads. I'm an 18 year old lad looking to go to his first all Ireland final. I've endured jedward twice this season, I wish it was enough to get me a ticket. Someone toss me a line. I'm begging.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Managed to get myself a Nally stand ticket last night.

I'm looking to swap my Nally for a Hill ticket if anyone is willing to swap, all my mates have Hill tickets and I'm stuck on the Nally on my own!

PM me if you're willing to swap. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭thegen

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Managed to get myself a Nally stand ticket last night.

I'm looking to swap my Nally for a Hill ticket if anyone is willing to swap, all my mates have Hill tickets and I'm stuck on the Nally on my own!

PM me if you're willing to swap. Cheers!

Jump the fence, thats what the young lads in my club plan to do!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Dazed909

Have 2 Davin stand, looking to do a straight swap for 2 Hill or Nally tickets, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Any truth in the rumour tickets were on sale in croker this morning?

I suspect it was just unfounded gossip.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

Some of you gullible Dubs will believe anything!!

Dazed909 wrote: »
    Have 2 Davin stand, looking to do a straight swap for 2 Hill or Nally tickets, thanks

i have 2 hill tickets looking to swap. pm me please.

i may even have a 3rd, and possibly a 4th hill ticket now also for swap, that should see all my family sorted then.

for those not getting tickets, they are starting to turn up yesterday and today, just takes alot of texts, phone calls and a bit of luck and hard work.

im sure everybody will be sorted eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭Trampas

i have 2 hill tickets looking to swap. pm me please.

i may even have a 3rd, and possibly a 4th hill ticket now also for swap, that should see all my family sorted then.

for those not getting tickets, they are starting to turn up yesterday and today, just takes alot of texts, phone calls and a bit of luck and hard work.

im sure everybody will be sorted eventually.

It is always the same. Today and tomorrow spares start to circulate as some clubs dont dish out till the Thursday

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

Trampas wrote: »
    It is always the same. Today and tomorrow spares start to circulate as some clubs dont dish out till the Thursday

And clubs have nowhere near the amount of tickets to satisfy the demands from their members. I can see touts getting a beating the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 sean-og3

Hope such a post is Ok with the MODs?

Any dubs out there who would like to take two hill tickets off me in exchange for any two other tickets? They were all i could get so would like to swap them if possible!

Me in hill 16 = A port chop in a synagogue!

Thanks very much!
    Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Threads merged.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭tonysea

I have two tickets that ill swap you, they're for "Britney Spears-femme fatale tour" in the O2. Any interest?

Advertisement