Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Final Tickets? *** Mod Note Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

sean-og3 wrote: »
    Hope such a post is Ok with the MODs?

Any dubs out there who would like to take two hill tickets off me in exchange for any two other tickets? They were all i could get so would like to swap them if possible!

Me in hill 16 = A port chop in a synagogue!

Thanks very much!
    Sean

im sure you'd have a few kindred spirits from kerry or tipp in the hill to keep you company :D hope you get sorted with your swaps

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭tonysea

Any dubs out there who would like to take two hill tickets off me in exchange for any two other tickets? They were all i could get so would like to swap them if possible!

Thanks very much!
    Sean

here try this its only up http://dublin.gumtree.ie/c-Stuff-for-Sale-tickets-All-ireland-tickets-W0QQAdIdZ314543327

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭King Cantona

I have one ticket for Hogan Upper I would swap for Hill. It´s on it´s own, I don´t know if that´s any use for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Pedro76

Finally nabbed a Nally and I'm more than grateful to my source, missed out on the final in 95 and must've been to 90% of Dublin championship games since then as well as many league games so to miss out on sunday would've been a nightmare.

Best of luck to anyone still on the hunt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rechargekerry

i have 2 hill 16 tickets for the game on sunday to swap for stand tickets if anybody is intrested

just give us a ring on <SNIP>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

if i hear one more fu**cking rumour about tickets going on public sale im going to open fire on someone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭roosh

Thanks very much!
    Sean

I'd say there'll be a few from Kerry in the Hill. One of my mates got a hill ticket from the club, and I doubt he was the only one

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Jack Toohey

i have two upper davin tickets and would love a swap with anyone for two hill !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Jack Toohey

Thanks very much!
    Sean

can yu please swap with me ??

• Registered Users Posts: 36 rearjdow

ive 2 upper cusack tickets and i want two hill tickets? anyone fancy a swop?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

Have a nally looking to swap for a hill if anyones interested my friends all have hill hopefully somebody is in the opposite predicament :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

If anybody has ONE spare ticket please PM me.The effort alone trying to get a ticket for this game is wearing me thin.This is my last try I just dont care anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Fitzerb

Thanks very much!
    Sean

Done Check you private mails

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭frankled

This desperation is awful. Have entered 5 competitions, hounded all potential sources and asked anybody and everybody.

Adding myself to the queue in vain hope :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10 horatio1

i have a nally ticket, looking to swap it for a hill thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 trudyeng

Hey all.... I have 2 Lower Davin tickets seated together and I am desperate to swap for 2 Hill tickets as all my friends and family will be on the hill... pleeese. i can meet in dubin today or tommorow.. fingers crossed:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

tickets turning up all over the place this morning, ive been offered a nice few (all hill), but have the family sorted so i dont care anymore, its too much of a headache.

still looking to swap some hill for stand, ive a few pms to answer, will get back to them later.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Shifty11

Please someone give a ticket. Im desperate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭mobby

I have one Cusack stand Ticket looking for a Hill 16. PM me if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 myway1234

I know there is a tickets thread but I feel this deserves its own thread. I see tickets popping up on this site for face value, would people trust the tickets as being legit or do you think I showed refrain from purchasing the aforementioned tickets?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 shanno06

Hows it goin.

I was born just after the final of 95. Been supporting the dubs waiting for our year since I can remember.

I am really desperate for a ticket now. Any ticket, anywhere. If anyone out there is willing to sell or otherwise please, please PM me.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 shanno06

michaelAM wrote: »
    <Snip>

This joker just asked me for 200 euro for a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭RJunior

I'm sorted for tickets but responded to about 10 ads on this site cos I need one more for my dad. Anyway, with the exception of one ad, the rest were all wind-ups, lads putting up their mate's number.

If you do find a genuine ad and if you agree the purchase of a ticket with someone posting on there, it's probably worth taking the risk if you're loss is gonna be limited to the face value of the ticket. Otherwise try around the vicinity of Croke Park tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

sad times

got myself one ticket, going on me own 2 the nally

but of course left me best mate need one nally

or swap the nally for 2 stand tickets and cover the cost

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

horatio1 wrote: »
    i have a nally ticket, looking to swap it for a hill thanks
    If I were you I'd turn up early and get some space in the hill you should be fine anyways :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

will take a ticket anywhere, pm me your price. anyone reckon it'd be possible to get one on the day?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

domrush wrote: »
    will take a ticket anywhere, pm me your price. anyone reckon it'd be possible to get one on the day?
    Plenty tickets floating around the Kerry gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 jtceltic

have a nally ticket lookin to swap for a hill to be in wit my mates, pm if interested thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

shanno06 wrote: »
    This joker just asked me for 200 euro for a ticket.

That joker has just been banned, if anybody else sees any touts on here then report the post instead of contacting the joker please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭SomeGuyCalledMi

Hi all. Is a section of the hill going to Kerry fans? Which section is it?

Advertisement