Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Final Tickets? *** Mod Note Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Dazed909

Hi all. Is a section of the hill going to Kerry fans? Which section is it?

There won't be a kerry section, the hill is all the one. I'm looking to swap 2 stand tickets for hill if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Dazed909 wrote: »
    There won't be a kerry section, the hill is all the one.

the hill is seperated into 3 sections. left of the goal, behind the goal and then to the right of the goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Dazed909

There won't be a kerry section, the hill is all the one.

the hill is seperated into 3 sections. left of the goal, behind the goal and then to the right of the goal.

Yeah but my point is it's not going to be segregated, that's all. I'm sure the hill won't be exclusively blue but I reckon most Kerry fans with hill tickets will swap for stand. At least that's my hope since I'm looking for a swap for my davin tickets !

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Jack Toohey

Yeah but my point is it's not going to be segregated, that's all. I'm sure the hill won't be exclusively blue but I reckon most Kerry fans with hill tickets will swap for stand. At least that's my hope since I'm looking for a swap for my davin tickets !

thats also my hope !

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sparky1972

There won't be a kerry section, the hill is all the one. I'm looking to swap 2 stand tickets for hill if you're interested.

I have a hill and want to swap for stand, I will pay the balance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

Got a ticket this evening for the Hill bought it from a tout.Im delighted to get one but got screwed big time.To all the genuine fans that had to do this it felt like selling your soul to the Devil and I can can only blame the G.A.A.Next time 'round stop the allocation going around the Country and give them to the 2 Counties in the Final for heavens sake.It's bad organisation and has to be stopped please......SaintSaltyNuts from Drimnagh!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭SomeGuyCalledMi

There are a lot of kerry people with hill tickets. We have 3. Might swap for 3 good stand tickets but they would need to be together.

There are a lot of kerry people with hill tickets. We have 3. Might swap for 3 good stand tickets but they would need to be together.

have two stand tickets together would love a swap

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Got a ticket this evening for the Hill bought it from a tout.Im delighted to get one but got screwed big time.To all the genuine fans that had to do this it felt like selling your soul to the Devil and I can can only blame the G.A.A.Next time 'round stop the allocation going around the Country and give them to the 2 Counties in the Final for heavens sake.It's bad organisation and has to be stopped please......SaintSaltyNuts from Drimnagh!
    Clearly you don't know what you're talking about.

I imagine that's the shock of realising you have been fleeced for something that was easily attainable for face value.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭SomeGuyCalledMi

have two stand tickets together would love a swap

Thanks but need 3. Can't leave one Kerry man on his own on the hill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭ssshhh123

ill jump in the que too looking for 2 hill tickets face value of course cheers try help me please!

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Edser

Sparky1972 wrote: »

I have a stand ticket and will swap for your hill, with difference (or maybe split difference :))

PM me

Ed

Sparky1972 wrote: »

sparky straight swap for davin ticket no need to pay the balance PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

Bluetonic wrote: »
    Clearly you don't know what you're talking about.

I imagine that's the shock of realising you have been fleeced for something that was easily attainable for face value.

These tickets in my hunt of the last two weeks have been un-attainable in so many ways down to..not been connected to a club in Dublin,No Ticketmaster,demand for a county not been in an All-Ireland for 16 years, and the G.A.A. giving tickets out to clubs all over the county,Im not a Parnell Park season ticket owner O.K.So what other route do I suggest going down to get a ticket for an All-Ireland Final?The only way was the touts and that's that.

any body willing to swap tickets i am lookin for hill or nally have to davin stand straight swap do not want the 80 euro difference please PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

myway1234 wrote: »
    I know there is a tickets thread but I feel this deserves its own thread. I see tickets popping up on this site for face value, would people trust the tickets as being legit or do you think I showed refrain from purchasing the aforementioned tickets?

I disagree, merged with tickets thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Dubsfanlisa

Can I also add myself to the list? I am looking for just 1 ticket. Please pm me if interested. I live near crokepark so can meet you tomorrow at any time.

Can I also add myself to the list? I am looking for just 1 ticket. Please pm me if interested. I live near crokepark so can meet you tomorrow at any time.

Sorry new to boards. Just read moderator mail so want to correct my above post. I am not looking for over face value. Please don't ban me - genuine mistake and am true dubs fan :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Sorry new to boards. Just read moderator mail so want to correct my above post. I am not looking for over face value. Please don't ban me - genuine mistake and am true dubs fan :(

Please edit your original post then

Please edit your original post then

Can't seem to do this... Could you maybe just delete my original post?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

got my two stand tickets off a friend from kerry as theyre kerry tickets does that mean il be surrounded by kerry fans?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Shifty11

I have a nally ticket. Any looking to swap me for anywhere else?

Shifty11 wrote: »
    I have a nally ticket. Any looking to swap me for anywhere else?

shifty would love to do business please pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭hanleyc2

Meglamonia wrote: »
    got my two stand tickets off a friend from kerry as theyre kerry tickets does that mean il be surrounded by kerry fans?

You'll probably be mostly surrounded by Kerry fans but there will be pockets of Dubs everywhere so I wouldn't worry too much

• Registered Users Posts: 12,450 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

You must just be unlucky. I know of no genuine fans that have had hassle getting tickets. Some iof thse fans had not even travelled some of the away league games. Either The Chsmpionship ticket scheme, The Parnell pass, their club or a good friend sorted them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mikelit

Hi,
    I have 2 Nally tickets, looking to swap for 2 stand tickets and pay the difference. If anyone is interested please PM. Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Joekers

Have 1 nally looking to swap for a hill pm me please

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pilot1087

I have a stand ticket... will swap for Nally or Hill?

Drop me a PM

Have a davit ticket looking 4 hill or nally

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

82,300 there today,which is 100% capacity.

biggest attendance at a final in about 40 years.

Advertisement