Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

8 year old killed in cycle accident

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

SH1T. I always shiver when I hear something like that. God rest his young soul.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

Tragic and so sad, RIP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

RIP, poor lad whats with all the cycling related deaths this week ffs

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Apologies, but I've removed some posts as I didn't feel the discussion was appropriate for this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

RIP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭C3PO

Worst nightmare - my thoughts are with his family.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

RIP

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Awful - just awful.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Issued by the Garda Press Office about an hour ago:
    Garda - Fatal Road Traffic Collision, Castletownbere 28th August, 2011.

Gardai in Castletownbere are investigating a fatal road traffic collision that occured at Ballydonegan, Allihies, Beara on Sunday afternoon 28th August, 2011 at approximately 5.15 p.m.

A young boy aged 8 years fell from his bicycle on the roadway and was prounced dead on route to Bantry Hospital. There was no other vehicle involved in this collision.

The child has been named as Roan Harrington, 8 years of Ballydonegan, Allihies, Beara, Cork.

A Forensic collision examination has taken place at the scene and the matter is under investigation.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 stephendoyle

RIP - my thoughts are with the family.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭aquanaut

1 year older than my fella who lives on his bike at the moment. RIP - Thoughts and prayers are with the family

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭pprendeville

Rest in peace little man.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭alphasully

R.I.P. Roan

Advertisement