Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30gb download allowance with 3mb bundle.

Options
  • 29-08-2011 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭

Thinking of going back to eircom, just wondering on the 30gb allowance. What are the charges if you exceed the usage? And is there an option to buy extra data? 30gb is nowhere near enough for me. Sound!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

siblers wrote: »
    Thinking of going back to eircom, just wondering on the 30gb allowance. What are the charges if you exceed the usage? And is there an option to buy extra data? 30gb is nowhere near enough for me. Sound!

Hi siblers
    at the moment we do not charge for going over the download allowance on regular ( not NGB ) broadband.
    If you PM me your tel no,. I can confirm what package you are on and any upgrade available.
    Tony

Advertisement