Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free pie face - limited to 100k pies

Options
  • 29-08-2011 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

http://www.ouffer.com/pieface?r=uu20215

Enjoy a FREE Pie Face Classic or Premium Pie to Celebrate the Launch of the 'Pie Jam' Australian Music Program! (Up to $5.75 Value)

*Only 100,000 Free Pies available
    *Please visit http://pieface.com.au/freepies and follow the VALIDATION instructions
    *Redeem your pie at your nominated Pie Face location between 5th September 2011 and 30th September 2011
    *Limit of one voucher per person
    *Expires on 30 September, 2011
    *Not valid with any other offer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

I like Pieface but they are horrendously overpriced. You should not have to spend over 5 dollars on a Pie.

Thanks for this hussey pity I don't get into the city anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,347 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I agree they are over priced ar $5, but tbh, I only ever have a pie when there is zero else availible so it's not ever an issue. I've prob had 3 this year.
    I remember seeing billy connelly eatign a "pie floater" on his australian tour, thought they looked interesting. A bit surprised I've not had one yet (I don't count a pie and mushy peas at the airport ;))

So far the best pies I have found are in a bakery in Ocean Grove called the Rolling Pin. I fupping love pies. Along with a chocolate Big M they are Magic.

Zambia wrote: »
    So far the best pies I have found are in a bakery in Ocean Grove called the Rolling Pin. I fupping love pies. Along with a chocolate Big M they are Magic.
    What is this witchcraft?
    A Chocolate Big Mac...

Mellor wrote: »
    What is this witchcraft?
    A Chocolate Big Mac...
    F&&k it why not Pie face have chocolate Pies

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 BronzeWombat

Once we've entered our name and it says congratulations your voucher has been validated... is that page printed out our voucher? Am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

They haven't been released yet BW ... when the promo is ending you can print off your voucher

btw, do you have to enter your details on the Ouffer page, or can you just go straight to the pieface website.
    I jsut put in my name, no email or anything

Advertisement