Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Returns to the Library

Options
  • 29-08-2011 3:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Last year I returned a book to the library maybe a day late. I got an e-mail at the time saying it was overdue by a day, but no mention of a late fee. How do I find out if I actually owe the library for it? Hate to have this come back and bite me in the ass when I'm graduating.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

if its a day late you're grand. I only ever remember to return books a day or 2 after its due and I get the email and no fines to date. you could always go in to talk to the ladies there, they're very helpful. maybe it can be done online?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

Thanks for the help :) That's a load off my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭StevieNicksFan

JohnnyQuid wrote: »
    Last year I returned a book to the library maybe a day late. I got an e-mail at the time saying it was overdue by a day, but no mention of a late fee. How do I find out if I actually owe the library for it? Hate to have this come back and bite me in the ass when I'm graduating.

If you go into Library Catalogue on the Library website, then click 'My Account' at the top of the page, enter your student number and it will show you if you owe any money

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Even if you go into the library, you can use the self service things to check your account, it gived definite fines rather than possible fines like on the website. (I know...I owe 2 euro)

Advertisement