Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any chance of being able to view our bills on line.

• 29-08-2011 9:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,222 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Any chance of being able to view our bills on line. It is Monday morning and the site says this:
    your account online is temporarily unavailable

Due to essential maintenance work, our online billing service is unavailable from 9:00am to 11:00am on Thursday 26th August, 2011. We apologise for this inconvenience and ask that you please return after this time

BTW. I know it is 2011 and the age if of 'txt speak', but it gives a better impression when sentences are started with capital letters and ended with full stops.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Priori

Tow wrote: »

BTW. I know it is 2011 and the age if of 'txt speak', but it gives a better impression when sentences are started with capital letters and ended with full stops.

It also gives a better impression when you check the title of the thread you're posting for typos. :)

Getting back on topic, I couldn't access mine either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,951 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi guys,

We apologise for the delay in getting your online accounts back up and running. We have people working on this at the moment and we will report back to you here as soon as we have an update.

Thanks for your patience,

David.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,222 ✭✭✭Tow

Priori wrote: »
    It also gives a better impression when you check the title of the thread you're posting for typos. :).

Fixed now and I don't have all the resources of a semi state body :-)

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

tow wrote:
    Fixed now and I don't have all the resources of a semi state body :-)

The implication being that you managed to fix it yourself?... If so, then the problem was probably on your own side all along.

I think it more likely that the guys here alerted the relevant web team and they got it fixed. :)

BTW, my account is back online too now, so thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Thanks for letting us know. It should be all sorted now but if you encounter any more issues please do let us know and we can investigate it immediately.

Regards,

David.

tow wrote:
    Fixed now and I don't have all the resources of a semi state body

Oh wait... You meant you fixed the thread title... my bad! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,222 ✭✭✭Tow

It is still not 100%. If you click on the link in the emails www.esb.ie/youraccountonline , the error page is no longer loading correctly, however refreshing it brings you to https://youraccountonline.esb.ie/ebilling/public/frameset_top_html.jsp, which is fine.

Advertisement