Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL's Student Academic Admin Tel.

• 29-08-2011 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Right, basically I had to repeat first year. Finished it with flying colours in semester 1 that hey said I don't need to do semester two because of my QCA. Everything was going fine, got my Fee's letter in the post etc etc, then comes my timetable.... But oh wait there is none and i'm on holidays so i have ne means of getting to ul until wednesday (of freshers week).

E-mailed twice without any luck of a response and was just wondering is there like a telephone number for them. I've been looking for 2 days now (not actually two days but ya). I just want to confirm everything because i'm kind of getting nervous now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭StevieNicksFan

Found a few numbers that may be of help:

Scheduling Officer
    Ms Maeve Lavin
    Tel: 061 202375
    Email: Maeve.Lavin@ul.ie
    Management of the Class and Examination Timetabling Function within the Student Academic Administration Office.

Executive Administrator
    Aileen Crowe
    Tel: 061 202592
    Email: Aileen.Crowe@ul.ie
    Queries relating to Scheduling and Examinations. Responsible for the Exam Timetable and Administration of Examinations. Supports the Class Timetable preparations.

Executive Administrator
    Ms Marianne Tormey
    Tel: 061 202376
    Email: Marianne.Tormey@ul.ie
    Responsible for Class Timetable Preparations and Scheduling. Queries relating to Scheduling and Examinations. Responsible for Administration of Examinations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Anybody know is SAA still open ? Need to get a letter stamped for Clare Co. co. Monday if possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Stuxnet wrote: »
    Anybody know is SAA still open ? Need to get a letter stamped for Clare Co. co. Monday if possible.

Yup it's open all year round.

Advertisement