Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Host Ireland

• 29-08-2011 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Anyone else used them? We've been getting their 12Mb/12Mb service for some of our customers and find them fairly reliable. Anyone else dealing with them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

{^Syntax^} wrote: »
    Anyone else used them? We've been getting their 12Mb/12Mb service for some of our customers and find them fairly reliable. Anyone else dealing with them?

Yes, I'm using them too for the past couple of months. Way better than the 400k/sec of a 4Mb/sec we were getting on an Eircom connection :D

I am just about to really put them to the test by switching our phone lines over to VoIP too as our legacy PBX has been very unreliable recently.

The connection seems to be very stable as I have haven't heard any complaints from the staff since we swapped over.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭{^Syntax^}

They seem pretty good alright.. Responsive in terms of customer serivce also.

Just ran this now in the office (about 15 PCs with Servers & VPNs etc).

hostireland.jpg

Advertisement