Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FNAC Spare 32GB Touchpad Requests (Anyone offering more than face value = BAN!)

Options
  • 29-08-2011 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭

My Fnac order is now marked as "order shipped" - delighted! If anyone has a spare fnac order they should post the fact here and sell it at face value. Some of you may have made a few orders and gotten a touchpad thinking fnac wouldn't pull through.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭lalipule

Sniipe wrote: »
    My Fnac order is now marked as "order shipped" - delighted! If anyone has a spare fnac order they should post the fact here and sell it at face value. Some of you may have made a few orders and gotten a touchpad thinking fnac wouldn't pull through.

Great idea! if anyone has spare fnac order I would be very interested to get one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Sniipe wrote: »

Good thinking! I still have not got a TouchPad and would definitely take it off a kind boardsie that ended up getting two!

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Guys if anyone has a FNAC order they dont want , please continue with the order and I shall pay face value and cover costs etc.

I am pulling my hair out :-(

Ps Well done :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Peter M

I would also love a fnac order if someone has a spare one

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

I'd love an FNAC order if someone does have a spare one. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭Raoul

I would love a FNAC order. Dying to get my hands on one of these.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

sure I'll stick my name down for a spare one 2. I'll love you for ever and ever if you do and nobody else is offering that sort of deal :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Kicking myself that I ordered the wrong size on FNAC and I was in fairly early with the order too, but it could have gone either way. Congrats to those who are getting it.

If anyone has a spare one i'll take one for myself and three for my friends of the same name.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭MjM

If there is any spare FNAC orders going you can put my name down for one please! I'm following this all week and had a few close ones.....

• Registered Users Posts: 16 T_Brady

I'd also like to put my name down for a spare Fnac Touchpad if anyone has one. Been following this thread all week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Peter M

I would also love an order il pay all the costs

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

I'll gladly take a spare FNAC touchpad off someone if they are looking to sell it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,565 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

I'd also like to put my name in 'the queue' for a spare Touchpad in the unlikely event of one becoming available!

edit: Mods - might I also suggest that 'just registered' one post wonders be kept off this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

I'd love one if anyone has a spare order!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭jj73

I'd like to put my name down too for a spare FNAC touchpad. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

I would also like to put my name down for a 32gb if one becomes available.Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Me too please .Would happily even take 16gb one if someone wanted to keep 32gb .thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JoePie

I'll throw my name in the hat as well. 16GB or 32GB. Don't mind. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

I will also take an unwanted fnac order of one of these mythical Touchpads.
    With the amount of threads opened about these yokes, they must be close to gettong their own forum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭bromley52

flashing_star1.gif?timestamp=1289777031628

I would love a spare FNAC Touchpad. All costs will be taken care off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭stwome01

Would love one if there are any spare.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭tazdogue

Any spare ones in Cork, pretty pleeeeeeeeeease.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,480 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Sure might as well throw my name down as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

If there's enough spare to get down to me, the I'd gladly lighten someone of their extra one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I too ordered a 16GB from them... May as well put my name down for any spares :)

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

Any spares would be greatly appreciated, I spent far too many hours in the megathread to just give up now, figure one last shot at it and see how it goes.

I also give great hugs, if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

Ok probably not going to happen but seeing that I have been a silent follower (as I had nothing to add :) ) of the mega thread for a week I would like to put my name in the queue for any spare fnac orders!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭cwboy

Heres hoping!!

Any spare pad knocking about please pm me.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭ocj

Long shot but here goes,

I would also like to put my name down for a 32gb if one becomes available.Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Same here, joining the queue.

Advertisement