Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FNAC Spare 32GB Touchpad Requests (Anyone offering more than face value = BAN!)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 PeterGos

I would also like to be considered, well my son would also like to be considered!!! Please!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kirryman

Bit of a long shot, but i'd like to join the queue as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 carr6775

For some reason my previous post here is not showing, perhaps because I offered to make a donation to charity on top of cost and maybe this was construed as some attempt to buy.

Ho hum, a little over zealous I think......anyway, I'd love to get one at cost then, and if someone is generous enough to help me out, I will celebrate my good fortune in a way I consider appropriate.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,934 ✭✭✭✭Basq

carr6775 wrote: »
    For some reason my previous post here is not showing, perhaps because I offered to make a donation to charity on top of cost and maybe this was construed as some attempt to buy.

Ho hum, a little over zealous I think......anyway, I'd love to get one at cost then, and if someone is generous enough to help me out, I will celebrate my good fortune in a way I consider appropriate.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
    While I appreciate the sentiment in offering to make an donation to charity, other people could construe it as an incentive to pick you / skip the 60 or so posters who are before you.

It's not over-zealous.. it's making a decision with my sole intention to keep it fair!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 carr6775

Fair enough, I can see that I suppose

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

what this is the queue? i thought it was random, or based on a witty quip slash slash ....damn it .. i'm always #67 in the queue ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭SD_DRACULA

if any are left over which i doubt, i would like to buy one.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

Well I suppose the chances of getting one through this are about the same as anywhere else, so sign me up for either version.
    Thanks

Advertisement