Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone repair in Dublin CC

Options
  • 29-08-2011 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

(Please move to Android forum if appropriate, but I'm looking for a general opinion on phone repair)

My Samsung Galaxy S is a bit banjaxed in that the speaker doesnt work properly. It just kind of stopped working one day, never dropped it or anything.

It sounds as though something is covering the speaker, and there is buzzing when I try to take calls on it. Basically it's a total pain but due to an ongoing war with meteor, I can't send it away with them to be fixed.

Basically I would like a phone repair place to just have a look at it and see if they can fix it on the spot, I don't know much about electronics but I figure it's just a wiring problem and it's doing my head in.

I've heard a lot of dodgy stories about phone repair places robbing or fcuking up smart phones as the market is so competitive today, so could anyone here recommend a decent, reliable phone repair service in the city center?

Thanks a mil.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Thank Captain Morgan, I only got the bloody thing at the end of February so it should still be under warranty. I'm just very conscious of the fact that I need a smart phone for work so trying to get somewhere that they can have a look at it on the spot. This crowd look ok though, I'd nearly go out to Sandyford just to see if they could do anything with it.

Any other suggestions welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

Advertisement