Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bachelor of Arts in Technology Management

Options
  • 29-08-2011 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Been trying to get in touch with someone regarding this for some months. Am looking to head back and take this course but I'm having problems contacting IT Tallaght.

It's probably too late now, but I've sent emails off. I've tried to ring quite often because the online application for this one hasn't worked for me and I can't contact anyone regarding it!

I'm really out of ideas

This is the course I'm referring to.

Is anyone else taking this course? Is there any hope of getting in at this late stage if there are vacancies?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Col_30

Sykk wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Been trying to get in touch with someone regarding this for some months. Am looking to head back and take this course but I'm having problems contacting IT Tallaght.

It's probably too late now, but I've sent emails off. I've tried to ring quite often because the online application for this one hasn't worked for me and I can't contact anyone regarding it!

I'm really out of ideas

This is the course I'm referring to.

Is anyone else taking this course? Is there any hope of getting in at this late stage if there are vacancies?

Thanks in advance.

I applied for another part time course. I just downloaded the form, filled it out and sent it in with card details for the fee. I got an email a couple of weeks later telling me the payment was taken. Then a week after that I got a letter saying I was accepted on the course. It doesn't say on the site that they are not accepting applications?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

I spoke with a girl from the lifelong learning dept.

The course is full but they've received so much interest that they're considering starting a second class for people on the waiting list.

My application has just been approved. I've been asked to fill out a registration form detailing my modules etc..

Can I get one of these online? If so, can anyone point me in the right direction!

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭The Duk

http://www.it-tallaght.ie/online_applications/2010_11/App_Form_A_B.pdf I believe this is the form you need.

I'm starting this course myself, theres an induction and orientation day on Saturday the 10 between 10:00 and 12:00 pm and I'd imagine the course starts on Monday night...

Good luck with it and might see you around!

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Feckless Rogue

The Duk wrote: »
    http://www.it-tallaght.ie/online_applications/2010_11/App_Form_A_B.pdf I believe this is the form you need.

I'm starting this course myself, theres an induction and orientation day on Saturday the 10 between 10:00 and 12:00 pm and I'd imagine the course starts on Monday night...

Good luck with it and might see you around!

You're a legend - been trying to find out info on the induction as I was never sent anything; saved me some hassle there :)

• Advertisement

Just to clarify an above post, but this is course isn't full it seem life long learning got a bit mixed up.

I'm looking for the book: Organizational Theory and Design 2010 edition.

Anyone who done this course last year probably has it. If you're willing to sell it let me know.

Cheers

Same here if anyone would like to sell a copy please PM me.

Advertisement