Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bootcamp

Options
  • 29-08-2011 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭

hi,

just wondering if anyone has done the bootcamp thing at the rugby club?
    thinking of joining but just looking for peoples opinions... is it really tough?..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Jethropool

My wife goes to it. She's very impressed with it. It is tough but all fitness levels are catered for.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭doughef

Hi,

it appears these bootcamps in various shapes and sizes are appearing all over the place recently but if its this one http://www.bootcampireland.com/ your on to a winner.!! :D

This is the original and pretty much the best of them all. I've been a memeber in Dublin on and off for over 3 years.
    I'm fairly fit and I still find them challenging as the classes are split into intermediate (beginners) and advanced.
    for some reason people have a bit of an issue with these bootcamps and I'll admit that there not cheap but I personally find it great..

(and no....... I'm not involved with them in any way, just an enthusiastic member)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 yellatdave

Just heard a new bootcamp is starting up at the running track this Sat @ 10:30. Other times are a Tues morning and a Tues evening I think (but check with the office about the times).
    The coming Sat session is supposed to be free to give everyone a taster, and every session after that is pay as you go, so no need to pay loads up front. Sounds good! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Danixxx

Hi
    Just wondering did anyone take part in the bootcamp challenge on the Curragh about 2 Saturdays ago? I think it was called 100 point bootcamp challenge.

It was advertised on KFM and sounded really good,i think military guys set it up and it was for a youths charity. I heard they are doing another one in March and would just like to hear feedback before i get a few women to start training for it..??

Any feedback appreciated.

Advertisement