Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Madden NFL 12

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

madalig12 wrote: »
    Just quit my first game online due to what can only be called cheating. I was 10 points behind after he scored a touchdown in the fourth and he kicks an onside kick, which i wasn't prepared for him to do, i've two men near the ball, he has his entire team nearer....he grabs the ball and scores a td off the next play....boys if he had a mike on him!!

Anyway the league manager thing is showing the rams proper team rather than the one i have in franchise....not sure why...i accepted the invite and it was on screen for a short while but it changed...anyone know?

Also the franchise is clearly at a higher level than i'm used to ......slightly embarrassed by the score in my 1st match...vick sucks
    Firstly you are always better to see if any of the guys from here are on and look for a game off them. I have not played a lobby games in years because of all the messing that goes on. Onside kicking is perhaps the mildest thing !

Second not sure if the onside kick was the "surprise" one or the normal one. If you come out in the "normal" kickoff return and you see your opponent in onside mode simply press X and then LB and that will audible your return to the onside one.

As for League Manager, are you sure its the Boards one whose team you are looking at. I am in another franchise which uses LM site and I have to select the Boards one at the top otherwise I see the other roster. You are correctly joined etc as You can be seen as the Rams owner in the User Table.

Franchise Level is at All-Pro which is the standard one for all online games. ( There is All-Madden level but we don't use that ). No need to be embarrassed, everyone here can undoubtedly say they have improved immensely since they started playing online, You will too, especially when you play fellow boards players and get help.and assistance. On looking at your stats in that game you definitely need to learn the best running plays for your team ( you have one of teh best O-Lines in the franchise ). Playing a CPU game your audibles can assist greatly. If you call a pas play and see a 3 man D-Line with nobody loading up the box ( LB spread etc ) then call the formation run audible and run it up the gut ( X calls up the formation audibles - Quick pass / run / pa pass / deep pass ). Likewise call a run play, then see they have loaded the box or maybe look like blitzing then condiser the quick pass audible.

Look at your roster. You got a great O-Line, decent HB, one good WR, a decent QB. If I had that team I defintely would be looking to run the ball first. In that game you did try twice as many passes as runs but that was a product of being behind probably. 14 runs for 16 years says your running needs work. Go to practice mode and try different runs and practice following the blocks correctly. For example look for plays that use pulling guards, you have two decent guards, also outside runs ( your tackles are top notch ), avoid ones that run right up centre who is your wekaest O-Liner.

With passing you threw 3 int and 0 TD. Everybody struggles with passing. To give yourself best advantage try and see if you can start reading defences ( man / zone ). Get 2 controllers, you play offence, set the defence to random. Keep running the same pass play, guess what typ of defence is showing ( then check with the other controller ). Different passes work against different defences e.g against zone loading up with bunch formations on one side give you an zone overload advantage.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Great post Berty (and not your first either!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Thanksgiving is fast approaching people. Doesnt seem to be much interest from the rest of the forum so looks like just the madden heads !

Now for the pub : I would suggest Peadar kearneys

http://www.yelp.ie/biz/peadar-kearneys-dublin

Why would you ask ? Well they have a downstairs bar with 4 satellites . One projector and 3 tv's showing 4 different games at once .

Thoughts ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'm fine with that !! Was going to suggest the woolshed but this would actually suit me better !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭madalig12

Thanks for the words of advice/encouragement. I'll defo try some of that. I'm not showing as the owner that's the problem alright. I'll try to resolve that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

can we have elbow from the cowboys kicked hasnt replied to my message on boards or xbox. cheers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

mcg is 3 o clock.ok for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

empacher wrote: »
    can we have elbow from the cowboys kicked hasnt replied to my message on boards or xbox. cheers

done ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

mcg is 3 o clock.ok for you?

yeah. see you then

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Colts at Titans was 0-14 with the Colts punting halfway through the 3rd when the game went.

Happy to go again McG

• Advertisement

Colts at Titans was 0-14 with the Colts punting halfway through the 3rd when the game went.

Happy to go again McG

Can't connect to live. give me a min to see if i can sort it out

Unfortunately this game had to be restarted with Titan's up 0-14 at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. Must have been a problem with my router or modem rather than xbox as I had to restart modem/router to get internet connection back up in apartment.

Colts receive and score from a Reggie Bush one yard run to open the scoring. The ensuing kick off return is fumbled (the first of a total of 5 turnovers for the Titan's which meant that they were always chasing the game). The Colts couldn't do much with that possession even though they started in excellent field position and settled for a FG. the first quarter ended 10-0

Darren McFadden scored the 2nd TD of the game from a 12 yard run (he would finish the game with 161yards from 30 touches). Rackers would add another FG to make it 20-0 before Westbrook broke out a 33yard TD run to leave the scores 20-7 at the half.

The third quarter saw possession swing back and forth with only one score, a Rackers FG. 23-7

Philip Rivers threw his only TD pass of the game early in the 4th to Davis. Rivers only attempted 11 passes all game in wet and windy conditions completing 7 for 96yards. It was a rarity for Rivers this year as he didn't throw an interception.
    Kyles Orton also threw for a TD in the fourth quarter, a 67yarder to Camarillo with just over a minute left. Orton would end the game with 200yards, making 10 of 20 attempts. He ended up throwing 3 interceptions though while trying to chase down the Colts.

Turnovers hurt the Titans today with 2 fumbles and 3 interceptions. In particular the fumbles allowed the Colts to build a solid lead and then their effective (today, at least) running game ensured that the Titans didn't have many opportunities to close the score (time in possession was 19:29 to 7:50 in favour of the Colts). Titans had to push the passing game which ended up in a couple of interceptions.
    The Colts ended up running 33 times and passing only 11.

Thanks for the game and the chat Helimachopter. Good luck in your next games and catch you later for the 2nd leg!

Yeah good game mcg, in the first game I had a dream start but in our second game the 2 fumbles on kick returns were the game changers.

Has anyone heard from joyce88(texans)??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Was meant to post this the Thursday, I lost my opening game in the Franchise. Embarrassingly I gave the Dolphins their first passing td of the season. I was quite annoyed that 3 times my receivers dropped passes that would have converted on third and long.

Did have a very positive long scoring drive in the 4th but couldn't get the onside kick to work. The cpu also kicked a field goal with the last kick of the game to extend the lead to 16-7. Not impressed!!

Back to the drawing board. I'm playing as the Giants.

That's sports fans the biggest game of the season in the AFC so far! This could be a rehearsal for the AFC Championship.

The Jets come to Buffalo looking for yet another W . To push there streak to 8-0

However there up against a Buffalo team led by the second coming !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZr8BJ7w9iLYlt07ltPVInBXsVmOmKi3b8HDIkcoxovlGE0NWNyQ

Smash mouth football thats what this game is going to be about . Both these team's run the ball down your throat! The Jets are number one in the league rushing with 1244 yards while the Bills are number two with 1198 yards.

Both teams live by the motto, Defenses win championships. The Jets are the number one ranked team on defense and the Bills are ranked 5th !

There's no surprise that New York have amassed so many yards with Frank Gore in the backfield. Gore has 1014 yards after 7 games! On only 97 attempts. Averaging an unbelievable 10.4 yards per carry. Every 10 rushing attempts that Gore has had results in 20 yards or more on the carry.

There's just one problem for Gore . The Buffalo Bills Defense . A Defense led by Troy Polamalu ! The Bills have only allowed 345 yards rushing this season. Thats an average of just 49.2 yards allowed on the ground per game.

The Bills Defense gives team's several headache's. If you can't run the ball you go to the pass. Its dangerous going to the pass against a team with a backfield containing Charles Woodson 1 sack and 4 interceptions. Troy Polamalu with 3 interceptions and Jabari Greer with 3 interceptions.

The Bills do have an exceptional backfield. However The Jet's have "The Man " Aaron Rodgers playing at QB 1. Lets compile his stats. A quarterback rating of 64.89 . 121 attempts , 61 completions , 784 yards, 4 touchdowns, 5 interceptions and he's been sacked 8 times. Averaging 6.47 yards per completion. Not the stats you would expect but you never count out a player of Rodgers caliber.

Rodgers favorite receiver is Dustin Keller. Keller has 287 yards 2 touchdowns , 95 yards after the catch's , this is a massive stat. a third of his yards come after the catch. The Jets offensive coordinator loves getting opposition defenses into dime to match up Keller against light poor tackling defensive back's.

The defensive stats for both these team's are almost identical. The Jets with 30 Sack's, 12 Interceptions and 7 fumbles ( 2 recovered) against the Bills who have 30 sack's 13 interceptions 4 fumbles (3 recovered)

The Jets Defense makes things happens Antwans Barnes (LB) Thomas Davis (LB) and Michael Johnson (RE) have 24 sack's between them. With an aggressive front seven Tebow and Co will be under pressure.

Time to enter the redzone ! The Bills get big time runs for big time touchdowns, but not inside the oppositions 20 yard line .Buffalo have 12 red zone attempts and only 2 redzone touchdowns and 10 field goals.

While the Jets have 20 redzone attempts , 13 touchdowns, 4 field goals and 3 turnovers. A much better return for the Jets!

Lets switch are focus to the Bills offense

Danny Woodhead is the key to the Bills offense. If you shut down the run you shut down the Bills. Woodhead has 993 yards ,10 touchdowns, 140 attempts, 182 yards after the first hit , with only 1 fumble and an average of 7.1 yards per carry. If Danny can hit over a 100 yards rushing in the game the Bills defense can give the right field positions for scores.

Its Tebow time ! 89 attempts 51 completions, 520 yards, 0 TDS 4 INTS , 57% completion. 5.8 yard per completion with a Quarterback rating of 55.45. Tim Tebow does only throw 12 times again. So if the Jets get ahead early Tebow will have to show off his intangibles !

Tebow's go to receiver on long yardage is Mark Clayton at wide out, with 8 receptions for a 116 yards only one drop and 56 yards after catch . The Wide receiving core of the Bills is light . Will the jets double cover Clayton at WR or Watson at TE ?

If it comes down to third downs . Well the Jets have the 7th best 3rd down completion % at 42.3 % while the Bills have a completion % of 36.2%

This feels like a slobberknocker in the waiting !

Key match up's

Rodgers vs Buffalo's Bewildering Backfield

Woodhead vs Gang Green's Defense

Tebow vs The Devil Antwan Barnes (12 tackles 9 for a loss, 9 sack's )

Predictions

All i know is that Tebow fever is running wild in Buffalo ! Can The Jets upset the second coming ?

Until next time sports fans !

When suits Berty ? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Nice preview Dave, think the rest of the AFC would be happy enough for the Bills and Jets to beat the crap out of each other!

In a clash of the other AFC contenders, Bengals v. Titans is ready to go this evening if the gameweek is rolled forward.

Week will be rolled in the next hour lads. Thanks.

What a great writeup Dave. Absolutely brilliant read ! Love Fireman Ed, that was from the recent Pats / Jets game buildup.

I can do Monday @ 10:15pm Other than that it will have to be Friday evening or Sunday evening.

On a side note, I am not now going to be able to make Thursday night's meetup. I have a CPD course on that evening which I can't miss.

Unitedirishman, when are you free for our game? I should be about from 7 on Mon, Tue, Wed and during the afternoon on Saturday, Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

McG wrote: »
    Unitedirishman, when are you free for our game? I should be about from 7 on Mon, Tue, Wed and during the afternoon on Saturday, Sunday.

I can try Wednesday evening at 7? I would play tonight or tomorrow but my Xbox Gold is out and I'm working til half 6 every night so can't get the chance to renew til Wed. if not then, the weekend should be good.

Berty44 wrote: »
    What a great writeup Dave. Absolutely brilliant read ! Love Fireman Ed, that was from the recent Pats / Jets game buildup.

I can do Monday @ 10:15pm Other than that it will have to be Friday evening or Sunday evening.

On a side note, I am not now going to be able to make Thursday night's meetup. I have a CPD course on that evening which I can't miss.

Disappointing ya can't make the beers Berty! Who's going besides myself ,adrian and helimachoptor?

Come on Santry skip training! :) Raoul come jet lagged! We have a PFL game to thrash talk before we play it!

Friday suits, but I may be able to play tonight, I'll let you know by 9 ?

Think Madden has it in for me. After being robbed of a win against the Vikings last week, the Packers decided to let the Chargers see what it means to piss them off. The D picked off Kitna 3 times, sacked him 8 times, only gave up 3 1st downs all game. I'm leading 38-7 with 5 seconds on the clock and it drops out. Baffled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭davetherave

Disappointing ya can't make the beers Berty! Who's going besides myself ,adrian and helimachoptor?

\o

Just got back from the hospital...half my team are in there after the game against Dave's Bills.

Frank Gore HB ( on Jets 1st offensive play of game ) out for 4 weeks
    Kevin Thomas CB knee out for season
    Rey Maualuga MLB hand out for 4 weeks
    David Thomas LOLB abdominal tear out for 7 weeks.

I already had a MLB Des Bishop ( not the comedian ) out for 6 weeks.

Luckily the Jets have some strength in depth at HB with Spiller and McGahee combining for 190 yards.

The Game:

Q1: Bills got the ball first. Some great running by Woodhead was combined with 2 amazing passes by Tebow, the 2nd for a lead TD to Clayton. Gore was knocked out on the Jets first play but a couple of plays later on a blown coverage Rodgers hit Keller for a 76 yard TD. Jets stopped the Bills and then another good Jet drive finished with a Spiller 28 yard TD run.

Q2: Bills were stopped again and Jets were looking good BUT on the first play of the drive Rodgers was hit, fumbled at his 1 and Taylor picked it up for the tying TD. However this turned out to be the Bills final score. In the 5 minutes remaining in the quarter Jets scored 3 TDs, a McGahee 22 run, a pick 6 by Barnes and a Spiller 50 yard TD run.

Q3: The game did not suit Tebow now ( 4/13 62yds 1TD 1Int ). Rodgers ( 8/11 2TD 214yds 1Int ) hit Keller halfway through Q3 for another long TD. Jets ground the clock and there were no more scores.

Great chatting as always Dave, the huge plays the Jets got were backbreakers. Was really worried when Gore was knocked out but the backups did not let me down. Keller only was thrown at twice but got 70+ yard TD's both plays and that was huge. Very happy with my no name WR corps, no star names but they caught everything thown at them.

Will still be missing all those injured players when we meet in 3 weeks, I'm thinking it might just be a little closer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Raoul

I'm back!

Pats and jets game was unreal Craic. Tailgating is such a good laugh. Would never work in Ireland though, too many drunkards and knackers. Tom Brady was unreal against the jets.

Anyway how is my team doing?

Santry, just incase you haven't done it already can you send me the invite back to the league

• Advertisement

I can try Wednesday evening at 7? I would play tonight or tomorrow but my Xbox Gold is out and I'm working til half 6 every night so can't get the chance to renew til Wed. if not then, the weekend should be good.

Wednesday at 7 suits me. See you then.

A hard fought game in wet conditions with a slight breeze, the Titans got off to a fast start with Michael Bush breaking off a 77yd run on the second play finally being brought down at the 1yd line. Bengals defense makes two good stops before Orton gets through on a QB sneak to make it 7-0.

A nice balanced attack sees the Bengals march the field before Michael Turner rumbles in for a 3yd TD; 7-7.
    Tennesse kept moving the ball well, wearing out the Bengals D with the run, but unable to convert third down with the pass as they settle for a 30yd FG; 10-7 Titans.

With time ticking away in the second quarter, the Bengals go to the hurry-up offense and score with a short pass that Pierre Garcon turns into a 72yd TD as he bursts away from the defense. Brown misses the PAT thanks to some ill-timed lag on XBL to keep it within a field goal; 13-10 Bengals.

Titans go quick three-and-out as Orton shows his discomfort at being forced to throw, Bengals come back with a long pass to Maclin, setting up a 43yd FG to close the half; 16-10 Bengals.

The two teams trade blows, as the Titans heavy running game takes its toll as the Bengals lose Karlos Dansby for a short while, and then ROLB Chad Greenway breaks a tailbone(!) to spend 6 weeks on the sidelines. A heavy-hitting third quarter produces no scores.

Bengals start off the fourth quarter well as Jay Cutler gets going scoring eventually on a 21yd TD pass to Maclin as the defenders argue over who should have been covering him; 23-10 Bengals.

From here on in it looked like the Madden gods had decreed that the Titans would stage a magnificent comeback as the Bengals lost yards on penalties to false starts, holding, running into the punt returner calling a fair catch. This is topped off by a 28yd TD pass from Orton to Wayne after one Bengals defender swatted it down into the hands of another defender who couldn't hold on and it somehow ends up with Reggie Wayne cradling the ball in the endzone as both coaches look on from the opposing ends of disbelief; 23-17 Bengals, game on!

Bengals go three-and-out as their pourous offensive line allows a couple more sacks (5 on the day to lose 40yds), and yet another miracle catch from the Titans as Orton throws into double coverage, neither Bengal can hold on for the interception or swat away, and it falls into the lap of Greg Camarillo for a 46yd 'Orton special' completion. After allowing one fourth down conversion, the Bengals D steps up to stop a second.

While running out the clock to ice the game, Michael Turner bursts through the line and much to everyone's surprise (especially Turner's), he outruns the defense for a 54yd TD run; 30-17 Bengals, 1:11 left, game over.

NOTES
    In the last Titans offensive series, FS Ryan Clark decides to lay out an offensive player on a meaningless play and in the process give himself an abdominal tear and 5 weeks with the physio.

Jay Cutler continues his turnover problems, throwing 2 INTs, both on long bombs. Luckily these weren't too damaging and had the same effect as a not-so-good punt. He struggled as the O-line failed to protect him. However he ended up having a solid day (10/20, 250yds, 2 TD/2 INT) with no thanks to a couple of incomplete passes dropped as receivers were hit hard.

On the other side Kyle Orton did what Kyle Orton does and finished 10/22 138yds with 1 TD, a solid if unspectacular line. He was let down on some key plays as Michael Bush failed to catch a few short passes thrown his way.

The game was characterised by poor execution on third down by both sides as they went a combined 3/15.

The RB's had good days, as Turner finished with 106yds and 2 TDs on 9 carries, and Michael Bush impressed with 144yds on 17 carries.

All round, a fun game and good chat as the Bengals continue to set the pace atop the AFC North while they deal a blow to the Titans playoff hopes.

Raoul wrote: »
    I'm back!

Pats and jets game was unreal Craic. Tailgating is such a good laugh. Would never work in Ireland though, too many drunkards and knackers. Tom Brady was unreal against the jets.

Anyway how is my team doing?

Santry, just incase you haven't done it already can you send me the invite back to the league

sent it straight after removing you mate.

Gonna give my game a 2nd try again later. Pissed isn't the word.

Great write up Rob, the double tipped to was something else and then it happeended for a pass not long after really was something. A very enjoyable game mate. You kept stacking the line which didn't help my running game and forced me to go to the air for short passes which Bush refused to catch:mad:

I really thought that missed pat was going to come back and haunt you but wasn't to be! Good luck for there rest of the season,

SantryRed wrote: »
    sent it straight after removing you mate.

Gonna give my game a 2nd try again later. Pissed isn't the word.

Hi Santry,

Can you boot me from league and send invite. Will be back on 14 December and will rejoin straight away. Have arranged with Browns owner to wait until I'm back in Week 12 to play.

Thanks

• Advertisement

You will be better off leaving the franchise yourself and then you can rejoin without an invite.

If you get booted I think it is more complicated!!

adrian522 wrote: »
    You will be better off leaving the franchise yourself and then you can rejoin without an invite.

If you get booted I think it is more complicated!!
    You are correct. If you leave the franchise you can rejoin at any time, you don't even need an invite.

On the other hand if the Commissioner has to boot you then you will be prevented from rejoining and the only way you will be allowed to rejoin is if you actually are sent an invite.

Thanks lads, have left the franchise now. Hopefully the CPU does me proud over the next couple of weeks.

lads whats the easiest way to get my online team offline?

As far as I know you can't. Only real way would be to start move the players around offline.

I made a custom team with fantasy draft to get mine.

Was playing against the Texans. Up 10-7 in the second quarter and got a message saying that I'd lost my connection to the online franchise.
    Already had three interceptions :mad:

Also, the Leaguemanager site appears to be down?

dave... please beat them!!!

McG, I still didn't get the chance to sort out my Xbox renewal due to work so are you about the weekend? I should be free Friday after 10, Sunday after 6 and Saturday from 7-9. If not I'll leave and let you play the CPU, apologies!

Congratz to Berty ! A well deserved win. Forcing Tim Tebow to throw deep was always going to hurt . keller was a beast after the catch. I just couldnt stop him on the ground, even when i forced Gore out of the game. It felt like a play off game and i went for a stupid pass instead of sticking to my game plan in the 2nd quarter which resulted in a pick 6. Going 3 scores down at the half was huge !

Berty strangled the game from there. Roll on the rematch ! .

I am liking the amount of players you have sidelined though :)

Now to more important issues. Pint's tomorrow !

We've got 3 games ! from 5:30pm

Green Bay @ Detroit , Miami @ Dallas and San fran @ Baltimore .

So Ill be there from 5ish. Nice having the day off :)

So Ive counted

helimachoptor
    Davetherave
    Etloveslsd
    DangerDave
    Adrian522
    Raoul ( Whipped? )
    SantryRed ?
    Berty (Whipped by family :P)
    Mikemac (closed account, ill leave a message on his XBL)
    UnitedIrishman( From the wesssssssst) ?
    McG ?
    Steo ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Raoul

So Ive counted

helimachoptor
    Davetherave
    Etloveslsd
    DangerDave
    Adrian522
    Raoul ( Whipped? )
    SantryRed ?
    McG ?
    Steo ?
    Unfortunately, I am family whipped with some bad news when I got home. Lil bit gf whipped too but I could have swayed her.

I would have loved to go too since my lions are playing the cheeseheads.

Presume there will be no watching of the Harbowl as it doesn't kick off till 1.30 am, the first game should be good, the other game could go either way ....

I'd love to go Dave but with work on Friday I'd never be able to get down home in time after a far few pints! Enjoy though, will be having a few here tomorrow watching the games with a few the lads.

McG, I still didn't get the chance to sort out my Xbox renewal due to work so are you about the weekend? I should be free Friday after 10, Sunday after 6 and Saturday from 7-9. If not I'll leave and let you play the CPU, apologies!

Definitely not available on Friday or Sunday. Might be able to make Saturday at 7.

Congratz to Berty ! A well deserved win. Forcing Tim Tebow to throw deep was always going to hurt . keller was a beast after the catch. I just couldnt stop him on the ground, even when i forced Gore out of the game. It felt like a play off game and i went for a stupid pass instead of sticking to my game plan in the 2nd quarter which resulted in a pick 6. Going 3 scores down at the half was huge !

Berty strangled the game from there. Roll on the rematch ! .

I am liking the amount of players you have sidelined though :)

So Ive counted

helimachoptor
    Davetherave
    Etloveslsd
    DangerDave
    Adrian522
    Raoul ( Whipped? )
    SantryRed ?
    McG ?
    Steo ?

I'm paying 5 a side till 8 so might try head in for a bit around 9. Crazy busy at work so won't be staying late.

ill be in about 9 or so have an astro match til 8

Definitely not available on Friday or Sunday. Might be able to make Saturday at 7.

Cool, we'll say Saturday at 7. If not I'll leave and let you play or whatever the case.

ABout to give this game a 2nd go now. Hopefully the Madden servers don't kick me.

Cool, we'll say Saturday at 7. If not I'll leave and let you play or whatever the case.

My wife has just reminded me we're going for dinner at her sisters place at 7 on Sat.

Any chance you could play earlier? Or earlier on Sunday?

• Advertisement

My wife has just reminded me we're going for dinner at her sisters place at 7 on Sat.

Any chance you could play earlier? Or earlier on Sunday?

No can do, working until half 6 on Saturday and til 6 on Sunday. I'll leave the franchise tomorrow when I get my XBL sorted to let you play over the weekend because I'm flat out all weekend with work and have to head to the cinema on Saturday night.

Advertisement