Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a ladies cardio-fitness class

• 29-08-2011 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

I've recently moved from Tralee where I went to a fantastic cardio-kickboxing class.
    I really need to find a new class in Limerick.
    I'm looking for a non-contact, high energy, high impact, aerobic class to really loud modern well known music. The music is important as I feel more motivated, and have more fun exercising to good music.
    I did try the total body workout classes in UL, but didn't enjoy them. I didn't like the step part of the class, didn't like the music, and didn't feel like I was being pushed hard enough.
    Any other suggestions?????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

JJB and prozone in Thomond have classes.Try one of them possibly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

There is Zumba classes in a few places during the wk. They do them in Grove Island, LIT & JJB's on different nites of the week.

I've been to the one in JJB's & its a hard workout (Well I was wrecked after it). If you want more info you can get it from Grove Island & I no you only pay for each class as you attend it.

Hope that helps

Advertisement