Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leeway on paying fee of 2072

Options
  • 29-08-2011 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Just wondering is ther any leeway on the fees of 2072 ?
    it has to be paid by the 2 september

I took out a loan of 2500 for my first installment of accommodation and doubt very much id be issued another loan straight away.

If i dont have it paid by sept 2nd what will happen if anything?

Anyone any advice?

Cheers OldSpice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Same boat old spice. I've no idea though. Ill call them up today or tomorrow and kinda just tell them I've no money...

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭tazbars

found out today that NO first years will be processed without their fee's being paid

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

tazbars wrote: »
    found out today that NO first years will be processed without their fee's being paid

Is that the €75?

I rang about them and they said that would do. Now I'm not sure

Went in to see them and they told me students who did repeat exams only have to pay in by the 9th instead of the 5th. Better than nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    Went in to see them and they told me students who did repeat exams only have to pay in by the 9th instead of the 5th. Better than nothing.

who did you talk to abut that? because i need to talk to them tommorow!! :/

• Advertisement

The lady in the fees payment booth.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    The lady in the fees payment booth.

sorry about this now but where is that going to be tommorow? i really appreciate the help by the way! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

Fee payment booth is beside Student Academic Admin which is E0 i think.

To get there, go in the glass ski slopes (faces onto the plaza between concert hall and main building, you cant miss it) then go up the stairs to your left, its curved, then walk straight on towards the glass that looks out onto the quadrangle and fountain and it is there on your left. You will see signs for it if you get that far.

Offices such as SAA and fees tend to have pretty minimal opening hours and long queues when they are open so prepare to be frustrated!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 plumlover

You will have to pay a late penalty fee of €200 on top of your fee of 2072 I think if ye pay later than due date.

Advertisement