Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Confirmation letter????

Options
  • 29-08-2011 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Here we go, as normal all govemenal bodies are quick if they need money from you, and very slower if you requested anything from them and DIT is always on top of that adminstartive malfunction

I finished online registartrion and as they stated on their website if you requested a CONFIRMATION LETTER it will be posted tou you on average of 48 hours as reg/officer told me in person now one week gone, I have to start work placement on Thursday as part of academic program and everything depending on getting that letter

Have any one of returning student manged to get this letter?
    Any one with any idea how long this is gonna take?

Note: last year they said reuesting such letter should be done online and big surprise after one month we find ourself run between offices to get it
    DIT was very disappointing to me....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

I haven't done it so i'm not sure but you seem to request it online here:

http://www.dit.ie/registration/requestservice/

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ranger123

Thanks BC

yes i did so a week a go, but nothing happend ad am sure nothing will happend coz every year they say the same things, the admenistrative issues in DIT is big JOKE

Advertisement