Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from airsoft adverts

• 29-08-2011 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭

Hi I was banned unfairly from airsoft adverts. I would appreciate it if I was unbanned

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

How many boards.ie accounts do you have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Sealcon

I have 1 boards.ie account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Sealcon

Any help on this issue. I feel I have been more than patient.

Apologies. I missed this one. For some reason I thought the other Sports CMod was looking into it. I'll have a look today and get back to you.

Righto.....I checked and you have two boards.ie accounts. Villafan6 and Sealcon. Sealcon has been used to get around a ban from the airsoft adverts section that Villafan6 has. The standard for this is a site ban. It's usually a month, but I'm going to leave it out since I left you hanging for so long and you were very patient about it.

The airsoft adverts ban stands though. If you register another account to get around this ban I will permanently site ban all your accounts.

I'd suggest asking the mods for some leniancy after some time has passed. It's their choice though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement