Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starcraft 2 Resolution Probs

Options
  • 29-08-2011 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

hey guys quick problem when im running Starcraft 2, im using a 22" tv/monitor and my resolution is set as 1920x1080 i think..

now i dont have any problems with any other games or programs but im getting cropping problems around the edges and cant see options or stats ..

I know with other games theres a kinda fit to screen option but i cant find anything for this game, i tried lowering the screen resolution but that doesnt work either.. Thoughts??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Not sure what the cause is, but here's what I'd do.

First check SC2 and your GPU drivers are fully up to date. If the problem persists then, you could go into your graphics control panel(Catalyst for ATI) and turn on scaling for SC2, it'll probably take only 5-10%.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

ah i should of saying im running an nvidia! but i will check out if theres anything in the nvidia control panel i can change and let you guys know!

Thanks! :D

Advertisement