Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RooT need a bass player!

Options
  • 29-08-2011 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys,

My band RooT are looking for a talented live bass player to complete a line up for gigging.

Debut EP "Incandescent" released recently, check it out

http://tooroot.bandcamp.com/album/incandescent

We already have setlist with original material, all we need is a dedicated live player.

We are based in Cork at the moment, but anyone welcome to contact us between the ages of 18-25 or so and as long as you don't mind rehearsing and gigging mainly in Dublin and Cork.

Own transport is a big plus. PM me for more details on auditions if you're interested. Please also note that we will be gigging as much as possible within the next month, mainly on weekends.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 deckard07

Hi guys,

My band RooT are looking for a talented live bass player to complete a line up for gigging.

Please contact us for links to the music etc..

We already have setlist with original material, all we need is a dedicated live player.

We are based in Cork at the moment, but anyone welcome to contact us between the ages of 18-25 or so and as long as you don't mind rehearsing and gigging mainly in Dublin and Cork.

Own transport is a big plus. PM me for more details on auditions if you're interested. Please also note that we will be gigging as much as possible within the next month, mainly on weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Threads merged.
    deckard07: Please don't create duplicate threads on the same topic.

Advertisement