Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st round offers ending?

• 29-08-2011 3:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52 ✭✭

hey guys well the deadline for the round 1 offers is finished at 5 today and i haven't accepted my college offer as it is my 5th choice on my cao app. the point im making is that if i do not accept this course what are the chances of getting another offer for one of my higher choices, Ps...the course was multimedia in the wit but i wanted the graphic design course as i have more of an interest in the artistic side of it rather than the programming and maths involved in multimedia (I also did a year long course in an further education course and didn't enjoy it as much as i taught i would have which is giving me second thoughts about doing this course for the next 3 years)

cheers
    TheFishingKid

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 377 ✭✭libra02

To be honest the chances are getting an offer on any of your higher positioned courses are a non runner. Any 2nd rouns offers will be made to people who had the course as their first choice and did not get in first time round or for people who missed it by 5 / 10 points.

If you do not accept this offer well I am sorry to be honest but you are going to be without a college place.

The only other option would be to look at WCFE and doing a night course there maybe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52 ✭✭TheFishingKid

cheers

Advertisement