Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have a problem need advise

• 29-08-2011 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

So basicly i didnt get enough points for any offer in round one
    so i have TWO interviews tomorrow
    1.for ballyfermot college PLC
    2. for Dit youth adult programme

ballyfermot one is at 10
    dit is at 10:45
    so basicly theirs no way to make both interviews
    i rang both to see if one will change their time they just said no basicly

so im stuck
    Dit is giving me 70 euro a week for doing the course and at the end of the year i get to choose the module i liked most to carry onto a 4 year course degree with Dit

Ballyfermot is a PLC so 1 year course, no grant no money i just pay the fees and do it, after that if i do good in the exams i can carry on for a 4 yr course in any college if they accept a fetec level 5

the problem is, i can only do 1 AND even if i some how manage to do the both interviews i might not get into either of them, so i have to pick one now and if i dont get into the one i picked well then that means this year will just be a waste :S

if all hope fails i will be repeating with rathmines hopfully but i really dont want to repeat its sort of a no-go option

anyone help me pick?
    I KNOW ITS MY OWN CHOICE BLA BLA
    but if you were in my shoes which interview would you pick?

Advertisement