Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Wii Classic Controller

• 29-08-2011 4:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭

Hey, looking for a classic controller for some d-pad/emu goodness. I've a few things going, if anyone's interested:

PS2:
    Hyper Street Fighter 2
    Taito Legends Vol. 2

GCN:
    Star Wars: Rogue Leader (Rogue Squadron 2)

Dreamcast:
    Official VMU, needs a new battery for minigames, but obviously still works as a memory card anyways.

All are in good condition, boxed and with manuals. Obviously, throw in a couple of euros too if no one wants all three.

I've also a few junk bits if anyone wants a freebie:

Madcatz Dreamcast Dream Pad. It works, but it's taken a battering, the right trigger is gone, but it's got six buttons on its face, so you won't notice it too much outside of shooters.

2 PS2 Official Gamepads. Both in various states of decay. One struggles to be picked up by the machine, unless you've got the wire at a really precise angle. The other struggles to read the inputs of the square and X buttons, I think. The R2 buttons also tends to jam sometimes.

Official Dreamcast controller shell
    . It's had its insides ripped out. No buttons or anything, just the shell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭katharinewheel

I don't know where you are, but Harvey Norman in Drogheda have these for €7.99 atm, might be worth having a look if there's a branch close by.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Will check that, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

I've a black one I'm not using if its any good to you

Official? If so, anything I have up there you'd be interested in?

There's also a copy of World Wrestling Entertainment: Day of Reckoning going, for the Gamecube of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

ya its official.

not really interested in anything you have to be honest but your welcome to it it you want.

Al.

Cool, just sent you a PM to sort out the finer points. Cheers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement