Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to do German courses in Mullingar?

Options
  • 29-08-2011 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

I'm looking to become fluent in German for work reasons.

I live in Mullingar, so I'm trying to find out if there is anywhere here that I can learn German? Time of day or night is not an issue. I would prefer to have actual classes to go to, as I am horrible with self-study.

Anyone have any ideas? I've spoken to Pittman already and they say that they don't do any language courses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ShortskirtCiara

Seen a leaflet in the westmeath examiner or some newspaper recently. The Tech (mullingar community college) does language classes and if memory serves me correctly, german was one of the languages I seen on that leaflet. Unfortunately its in the bin now (sorry!) so I don't have a number for u to ring but im sure if u ring the school itself directly they would give you relevant information on it! :)

Advertisement