Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry PAYG Meteor

Options
  • 29-08-2011 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

9.99 includes 1gb of data, plus BIS services like BBM and email. You'll only be charged if you go over the 1gb with the 69c daily rate (highly unlikely with the Edge only BB 8520)

Double top up is still on, but is due to end tomorrow and I don't think it's going to be extended!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

O2 are charging 9.99 per month for 700mbs (unlikely to be used too on a BB8520). They were also doing three months free internet with a new device so for 20 euro top up per month you'd get free O2 to O2 calls and texts or free and network texts, 700mbs for 9.99 (once three free months internet is used up) leaving 10.01 for off network calls or texts. You could also use the webtexts via cabbagetexter or www.O2text.com from the BB8520. The BIS is free on O2 once you have the 700mb add-on.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I'd say you checked it out and concluded that the nokia c3/e5 would be better for their needs and use less credit.
    Every kid in the country wants a blackberry right now none of them have a clue why or even have the first idea what is blackberry.
    Unless blackberry messenger is a must have feature i'd go with the Nokia just my 2cent.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Advertisement
Advertisement