Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rucksack for hike

Options
  • 29-08-2011 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

hi all
    just wondering if anyone could rec a place to get a very reasonable priced rucksack for a hiking trip of sorts. or better still if anyone has the lend of 2 that would be great pm me :)
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

sorry mods didnt realise it posted twice please delete one.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Other thread deleted. Just fyi: you can delete own threads and posts yourself by clicking edit and then delete.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

What size are you looking for? There's a few reduced in Argos atm, a 20L and a 10L. If you look through the reduced section there's a few more.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,985 ✭✭✭kirving

You're best off getting something comfortable if you can afford it, have a look at the likes of Berghaus, Lowe Alpine, etc.

http://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/q_rucksack/sortby_best_match-desc/

• Registered Users Posts: 27 stevendcarroll

Portwest across from the kilkenny shop has rucksacks at all sizes at very reasonable prices, some of the other outdoor shops around galway can be rip offs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭constantg

Personally i find some of the army surplus ones to be great. I have a lovely 35L one. Perfect for hiking and weekends! The store off shop street has some i think. You want nice thickly padded straps and plenty of pockets!

Advertisement