Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is anette singleton any good?

• 29-08-2011 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

hey was just wondering if anyone has gone to see anette singleton in cork? could you tell me if shes any good, and also does she allow a tape recorder in the session or what? thanks!:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭sunshiner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 dogboy29

thanks sunshiner, does she allow the session to be recorded?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

I went to her about 10 months ago , she told me quite a few things just one small thing came true..and she says shes a medium, shes about as medium as my cat.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: not good if your looking for answers, also she keeps interrupting the reading with her own stories, just to make the reading longer and then its harder for you to keep quite about your self ...any way out on 10 would give her a one..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭sunshiner

yeah i think she does allow you to record.i forgot to do so when i was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

Annette is now charging 80euro, she would want to tell you the lotto numbers for that price, but she told me nada confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

carrie12 wrote: »
    Annette is now charging 80euro, she would want to tell you the lotto numbers for that price, but she told me nada confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

What? €80?? :eek:

What the hell is €80 for? Laying out tarot cards for 15 minutes, trying to apply their individual meanings to your life, and harping on about her own life in the process?

What a joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 62 ✭✭miss dakota

Hi annette must think shes irelands answer to Tony Stockwell :D Annette should wake up and smell the coffee, not the money :cool: The recession is also in cork annette too... she must have been a banker in a past life ha boohoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 dogboy29

80 quid is a bit much these days for a reading, i think she should come down a bit for feck sake is she that good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

dogboy29 wrote: »
    80 quid is a bit much these days for a reading, i think she should come down a bit for feck sake is she that good?

No, she isn't that good (a stereotypical therapist session is very similar to what she does), but even if someone was genuinely really good, charging €80 for the thing is unacceptable anyway.

Anything more than around €50 is bare-faced daylight robbery.

Advertisement